Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Jack Gleeson, this guy: 

Well, at least he has a sense of humor about his roll!

Was recently interviewed and he said that the meanest thing he's ever done is read his sisters diary. 

The meanest thing I've ever done? When I was 11 I went to the Boys&Girls club over the summer and I told a director that a boy was bullying me (even though he wasn't) and he got in trouble but I did it just to show off to my friends and was proud that I got him trouble for nothing. 

I feel really really bad about it now though. 

What's the meanest thing you've ever done?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Added food coloring to someones laundry detergent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Told my mom there were dancing monkeys while she was doped on pain meds in the hospital. It caused nightmares for two days. Some how in her drug induced mind they became evil monkeys trying to get her.
poshkat
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Bump for when I get on my computer or tablet
PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I told the mom of my best friend (when I was 15) that she was smoking cigarettes. I was *concerned* and she was grounded for over a month. Took forever for her to talk to me again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
I plotted my abusive ex's murder, but he went to jail before I could go through with it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
That kid's cute, but I hate his character with a passion. He's even worse in the books.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Was she really smoking cigarettes?

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I told the mom of my best friend (when I was 15) that she was smoking cigarettes. I was *concerned* and she was grounded for over a month. Took forever for her to talk to me again.

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Yes.

I think I was jealous because I wasn't smoking so that was the real reason. I KNOW I KNOW.

I also made out with her boyfriend when she went out of town.

OMG SHUT UP. You made me tell you these things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:37 PM

lol!

I've got you under my mind control!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Yes.

I think I was jealous because I wasn't smoking so that was the real reason. I KNOW I KNOW.

I also made out with her boyfriend when she went out of town.

OMG SHUT UP. You made me tell you these things.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Brought a bottle of ketchup to work (old job). The other girls would steal my food and ketchup. So, one day my sister and I (we worked together) spat in the bottle, shook it up and left it in our usual spot. They never understood why we laughed when we asked who was using our stuff without permission.

They didn't know the joke was on them.

Mean? Yeah. But those bitches had it coming.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)