• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW - self-ritous bunch of witches in here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
2 moms liked this

So, I'm sitting here minding my own business, reading posts, chatting with friends, and just having a nice quiet break before I have to go back to work.  I come across a post about a mom who has a crush on a professor.  And let me tell you the hatred and belittling of this woman was just plan ignorant!! I would have commented there my support for this mom, had the post not been removed before I finished typing.

Yes, everyone of you who were calling her a whore, a slut, telling her she's ruining lives.  WTF!!!!

Haven't you ever had a crush?  I know I have....Let me tell you there is this guy I know, WOW, it's smoking hot.  He's funny, he's a friend of the family.  He's married, I'm engaged....would I ever do anything with him?  Hell no, I love my fiance.  But that doesn't mean he isn't nice to look at fun to be around, a bit of a flirt, but still OFF LIMITS.

So throw it my way ladies...am I the slut, whore, home wrecker as well???

Forgive any typo's I'm on my tablet and it doesn't spell check.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Welcome to Cafemom!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM
8 moms liked this

Ummmm, she outright said she "wanted" him, that she "wouldn't make the first move" but if HE did, she'd blow all hell out of any and all marriage vows just for a chance to see his old ball sack.

So pardon me, she's an asshole.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
I saw the post & didn't comment but all I would have said is to keep her distance. I think it's pretty normal for there to be a spark sometimes but I hope most of us know right from wrong & don't act on it.
PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
7 moms liked this

righteous *

AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Haha, are you new? This group is full of bitches. One post they will tell you one thing and in another post they will completely behead someone for doing the exact same thing.

Oh and the spelling of self-righteous is gonna get you alot of asshole replies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM

I didn't read it just like I won't correct your spelling error.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I saw the post & didn't comment but all I would have said is to keep her distance. I think it's pretty normal for there to be a spark sometimes but I hope most of us know right from wrong & don't act on it.

NewStepMom373
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM
5 moms liked this

You won't get any hate from me-I totally agree with you. Some ladies here obviously just want to bash others and feel better about themselves- women shouldn't be tearing each other down- we should be building each up!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently, you're new.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Bahahahahaha

I thought it said "riotous"

I thought I had missed a riot post.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

righteous *

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)