It never ceases to amaze me at how bad some drivers are.
As an insurance agent I hear many stories that I can't help but chuckle at (inwardly of course)...
Some driving habits are merelyannoying... Others are stupid and plain dangerous. The ones I hate most are...
1. Brake checking... I hate this because it is dangerous and there are dangerous people on the road. I have heard one too many stories about people brake checking the wrong person. If you don't like someone on your tail... MOVE OVER (If you can of course!)
2. Aggressive driving... In other words diving in and out of cars to repeatedly get ahead of other drivers YOU think are going too slow.
3. Slow mergers... DO NOT hit a 70 mph freeway going 50... then speed up really quickly and get mad when everyone gives you the finger!
4. Lane campers... Thankfully we now have a law about this. If you can't go with the flow... move to another lane.
5. Using your phone while driving... unless its hands free of course. Even then... some people should just focus on driving...
6. Excessive honkers... stop being a jerk! Everyone makes mistakes!
7. Lane blockers... Obviously there was no room in the lane past the light. Now you are blocking the entire intersection!
What are some driving habits that make you want to scream?
WAAAHOOO second feature post!
"Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal; it is the Courage to Continue that Counts." -- Winston Churchill
Mother to 1 Beautiful Girl (DD1) & StepMOM to one handsome boy (SS8)