Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the darndest things!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

Funny things dd has said,

(while squating down, cupping my face lovingly) "mommy, please don't go poo poo in your pants, ok?"

"goodbye cow...oh, I mean moo!"

(while covering her face with her hands) "oh no! I can't find my way out...oh dear!"

I'm sure there are others (she 3 so...) but that's all I can think of now. What funny/crazy/hilarious things have your little ones said? I know you have some! 

Proud Breastfeeding, Non-Vaxing, Co-sleeping, Natural Birthing, Conservative, Christian, Stay-at-Home Mom of Two

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
furbabymum
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

DS is 3 and 4 months "My penis doesn't work on the potty mommy."

We are NEVER potty training that kid. :"(

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

My nephew told me that I will have a boyfriend, that he will scheduel it,

Then he said " but it probably will be someone you have never met; a stranger, and he will probably steal you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

'When you die mommy I'll eat your heart so you will stay in me forever'

CREEPED me the fuck out! Kids are so weird! She was 4 at the time. Sweetest damned kid on the planet too. I worried that she was posessed for  a while lol

AbelsMommy01
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM
My nephew pulled his pants down, grabbed his junk and yelled "release the kraken!"... In Walmart...
quirky_mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:51 PM

OMG! I can't help it I lol'd ....but wow! How old was he?

Quoting AbelsMommy01: My nephew pulled his pants down, grabbed his junk and yelled "release the kraken!"... In Walmart...

Proud Breastfeeding, Non-Vaxing, Co-sleeping, Natural Birthing, Conservative, Christian, Stay-at-Home Mom of Two

quirky_mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Wow! lol My dd says "carry" and it sounds just like "kill" it's thrown me a few times. Especially when she talks about "carrying" the new baby (I'm prego)

Quoting Anonymous:

CREEPED me the fuck out! Kids are so weird! She was 4 at the time. Sweetest damned kid on the planet too. I worried that she was posessed for  a while lol

AbelsMommy01
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:54 PM
He was 3. Boys are overall disgusting and loud and gross, but particularly him.

Once I took him into the gas station with me so he could get a candy. He was 6. When we got up to pay he farted super loud, looked right at the clerk and said, "Ah, smells like victory!" Then he giggle snorted.

Quoting quirky_mama:

OMG! I can't help it I lol'd ....but wow! How old was he?

Quoting AbelsMommy01: My nephew pulled his pants down, grabbed his junk and yelled "release the kraken!"... In Walmart...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Oh Dear! LOL

My daughter is odd. She used to tell people randomly in the store 'Don't worry! When you die your family will miss you' I'm sure she terrified a few people into thinking they were going to drop dead. I should mention she was recently compared to Wednesday Adams in looks by a nurse LOL

Quoting quirky_mama:

Wow! lol My dd says "carry" and it sounds just like "kill" it's thrown me a few times. Especially when she talks about "carrying" the new baby (I'm prego)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)