Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH has been keeping secret my split personality the last couple years for his own pleasure! Final update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 216 Replies

My husband for his own sick pleasure apparently has been keeping a horrible secret the past couple of years, I guess I have a split personality! I already know I have PTSD, and anxiety issues so I am a SAHM on disability and have been for the past few years. 

Well I have always had issues where I would "lose time" it seemed like the last couple years, but I never quite could figure it out. It seemed like no big deal. Until recently my five year old son, our oldest Jimmy told me that Daddy calls the babysitter when Anastasia comes around. At first I was furious! I thought my husband was cheating on me! I ripped up all his things looking for proof of this whore I was sure he had. Finally when I confronted him screaming asking who this Anastasia bitch was he said he was sorry to tell me, but it was me. I was so confused. 

He explained that my split personality thought she was a wood nymph who wanted to have constant sex thus he always just got a sitter for our two kids. Are you fucking kidding me? You are taking advantage of my fragile state! I am furious! Apparently he showed me our "box" and there are all sorts of pictures of me in all these outfits, and I don't look anything like me! This is insane! 

I mean I guess I could ask for a divorce, but who else would want to deal with this. I don't know what the hell to do. This is just too much. I asked him if I had any others, and he said no that he knew about. Ugh! I am just so fed up, now I have to talk to my Doctor about this, and I am furious my DH never talked to me about it because I could have talked to my Doctor about it sooner. He took advantage because I can't even remember our sexual encounters. And apparently there were plenty.

ETA I have never read Fifty Shades, no offense to fans of that book but I picked it up before and thought it looked offensive to women just flipping through my friends copy so I certainly have not read that! I did read an Anne Rice book back in High School Exit to Eden and that is the dirtiest book I have ever read. So please stop with the Fifty Shades crap this has nothing to do with that at all! I'm still trying to get a hold of my sister. Maybe she can explain if she noticed any unusual behavior since I spend a lot of time with her as well.

UPDATE-So my sister lives only a couple blocks away. I got here with the kids, and she started BAWLING right away I had a weird feeling already so I immediately approached her. She said "Oh Diane" I am so sorry I was trying to protect you" I was so confused. She admitted the reason this all began was because 3 years ago my husband had an affair with a stripper named Anastasia! Apparently I was so distraught at the time when I found out a few days later I blocked it all out, and when she tried to ask me about it I pretended like I couldn't hear her. She said she kept trying to talk to me, but I kept ignoring her. She said this went on for a couple weeks before she gave up. She said eventually she heard about me "transitioning" to my split personality and thought maybe it was for the best considering my repressed sexual self and that is maybe why my husband had an affair because she knows I am very modest, and she even used the word frigid! I asked her after a few minutes of screaming to leave me alone came downstairs and poured myself a stiff drink to update this post. I am gonna sit downstairs with this bottle of Vodka and try to calm myself with all this new information. I thank everyone who was supportive. I will try to update as I can, but I may be a little drunk as the night goes on. My kids are upstairs with her, but that's fine. She can watch them, that's the LEAST she owes me. Or I suppose DH could come to pick them up, but now that I know he is a WHORE FUCKER maybe not. I need to process this.

Final update- So I talked to hubby and as you can see this began long before him. I thank everyone for your support. I am back home tonight, of course it will take time to trust him again I mean come on he kept a HUGE secret from me. But what can I do? Anyway, apparently there are some videos he made of us that he wants me to watch he is hoping it will let me remember some of what happened. I hope none of it is too disturbing to watch. So now that the kids are in bed I guess we are going to try to sit down, and watch these. My therapist said it wasn't a bad idea that perhaps it may bring back some memories, I mean it is with my husband after all. He is going to show me stuff relatively mild tonight I think. I guess there are some pretty WILD ones, but she said he had better hold off on those, could send me into a huge shock and really set me treatment back again. Anyway thanks everybody!

Yes this was for the troll contest. I also wrote the crazy mom with the homeless sex offender drug addict. Thanks everyone for having fun.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, that's real fucked up.  I wouldn't trust him again.  Be sure to talk to your doctor as you'll need treatment straight away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Don't even know what to say to this, so bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM
4 moms liked this

TROLL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM
5 moms liked this

Not sure if srs or trolling *Suspicious glare*

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Ya, I got nothing.

furbabymum
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I love that your 2nd personality is named Anastasia. Can you imagine the first time it happened. I bet he thought you were role playing. HA!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Yeah...total troll. Good effort, though.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:24 PM
2 moms liked this
You win the 10 bucks!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I know! I am calling him first thing tomorrow morning! And my DH is sleeping on the couch tonight, at least I hope he stays there. Goddamit. 

Quoting pasteeater_too:

Wow, that's real fucked up.  I wouldn't trust him again.  Be sure to talk to your doctor as you'll need treatment straight away.

qt.3.141
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Yeah sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)