Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Pregnant and I Haven't Had Sex!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I just had a baby 6 weeks ago. We had sex the night before I went into labor and not at all since then. I just had my checkup earlier today and I am pregnant. WTF?!? My doctor said it shouldn't have happened like that and maybe I had sex and forgot about it. NO, we have not had sex. I wear pajamas to bed, I would know if they came off. I am so confused. I have heard that sperm can live for a week, but I just can't believe that some stayed in there throughout the entire delivery. I have no idea what to do. I am not ready for a second baby.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chicagoliz
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Very weird.  Don't know what to tell you.  The Universe must really want you to have a second baby!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Devine intervention, Jesus, satan...Dr. Who.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Really? If this is true either you did forget or your dh somehow managed while you were sleeping.
newmom121812
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:23 PM
I'm gonna call troll it's not possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Did your doc just do a urine test? Have you had any other testing done to confirm? If it was a urine test it could be possible that some hcg has lingered around and caused a positive test. I guess if it were me I wouldn't bee 100% sold until I had an ultrasound to confirm.

darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Have your doctor do more testing. Ask about a molar pregnancy which is a tumor like grown from the placenta. ( not trying to scare you. It's usually treated with a d&c )
BIMOM21
by Andi on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Hmmmm. Off to Google.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:35 PM
A blood draw today and one on minday to see if the kevek goes up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did your doc just do a urine test? Have you had any other testing done to confirm? If it was a urine test it could be possible that some hcg has lingered around and caused a positive test. I guess if it were me I wouldn't bee 100% sold until I had an ultrasound to confirm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)