Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like kids!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I think I don't like kids :-O I love my kids, but other people's kids are driving me batty.
We used to live in a neighborhood with no kids, and I felt bad for my kids now we have moved to a new neighborhood ad all our neighbors have children and they make me go crazy. I feel like a grumpy old man oy!
Just a vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM
OMG tell me about it!! It's actually annoying they're in the middle of the street running around yelling being obnoxious! I think we were better off in an older community haha.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Im the opposite I LOVE kids ! I find them amusing, charming and so much fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Yes! My next door neighbors kids have their toys across my yard right now... They better pick them up before they go in.

Quoting cateringtomel: OMG tell me about it!! It's actually annoying they're in the middle of the street running around yelling being obnoxious! I think we were better off in an older community haha.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Generally I think I agree. I'm just annoyed at the kids outside right now making a mess in my yard and running through the streets.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

chicagoliz
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I don't generally like kids, either.  I love, love, love my own, but I don't enjoy being in places where there are a lot of children.  When my DH and I have gone on vacation by ourselves, we like to go to places or during times when there will be few children around.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Lol! Actually I used to tell DH that being around other people's kids made me not want any of my own. I'm sorry but some people's kids are terrors!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Yes they are lol

Quoting Anonymous: Lol! Actually I used to tell DH that being around other people's kids made me not want any of my own. I'm sorry but some people's kids are terrors!
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Generally I think I agree. I'm just annoyed at the kids outside right now making a mess in my yard and running through the streets.
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Faster than you can ever believe that street will be quiet and you will miss them.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:49 PM
My kids sure, but not the neighbors lol. ;-)

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous: Generally I think I agree. I'm just annoyed at the kids outside right now making a mess in my yard and running through the streets.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Faster than you can ever believe that street will be quiet and you will miss them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)