Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When You Have Kids, Say Good Bye To Your Dignity...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

I was just reminded of this lesson this afternoon, when my 7 month old son smacked himself in the face with one of his toys and I  had to dance around singing "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" until he quit crying. My 11 year old is watching like I'm an alien from outer space but so what? The kid stopped crying and I entertain both twins for a few minutes. Now they're watching the movie, happy as clams. Sometimes I miss my dignity but my kids make it worth it...At least that's what I keep telling myself. 

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM

BUMP!

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:41 PM

BUMP!

poisonedtaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:47 PM

That's not that bad. Try dealing with a colicky baby when you have the splatters and no one else to soothe them...

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:48 PM

BUMP!

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Been there done that, lol!

Quoting poisonedtaco:

That's not that bad. Try dealing with a colicky baby when you have the splatters and no one else to soothe them...

poisonedtaco
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:51 PM

I remember telling her that I knew how she was feeling lol

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting poisonedtaco:

3MusketeerMama
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Yeah, my son has asked me in public when the new baby is going be born (I am not pregnant and am 14 months post partum. I am only five pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight but my stomach muscles need some work). Being embarrassed is pretty much a given when you have kids.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I remember my brother, when he was potty training, cheering for me loudly in the mall because "Sissy's a big girl! She went pee in that potty!"

Quoting 3MusketeerMama: Yeah, my son has asked me in public when the new baby is going be born (I am not pregnant and am 14 months post partum. I am only five pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight but my stomach muscles need some work). Being embarrassed is pretty much a given when you have kids.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Oh yeah, nursing sick babies is a lot of fun, lol. Especially when you're sick. 

Quoting poisonedtaco:

I remember telling her that I knew how she was feeling lol

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting poisonedtaco:

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Just wait until your sitting on the toilet and one of them pukes on your lap, you'll know that your a mother than. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)