Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How are you getting in shape for bathing suit weather?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

I need motivation.I'm not heavy (116) but need toning.  I've been dragging myself to the gym doing the same boring routine over and over again. It's not like I'm there too often either; only once so far this week. I'm so out of shape!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I like Zumba. Its fun not a chore
mayalove
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM
I'm not. I just don't care.
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:41 PM
Nothing yet.. I should be, but I need to find some time.
almburr
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Turbo Fire and weight lifting!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I'm actually feeling like hot stuff this year. I've dropped a lot of weight. I need to get toned up though.
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:10 AM

well I am pregnant so the only shape I will be in is round but I still exercise a minimum of 5 times per week with 2 days of upper body, 2 days of lower body and at least 5 days of low impact cardio.  By doing the same routine, you arent challenging your muscles enough to want to change, even just increasing the amount of weight you use or increasing the intensity level of your cardio will break a plateau.  The only workout you will do is a workout that you enjoy.  I love to dance, walk with my dog, bicycle, swim, skate, etc so those are the type of cardio activities that I do.  I love to lift weights, so that doesnt take much for me to want to do.

Beyonce1
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Yea, sitting and typing will help your finger muscles. GREAT JOB!!! Get you lazy ass to the gym, writing about it would not help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)