Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with girls????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

A girl I went to school with, we seen one another the other day and caught up with one another. She was telling me what was going on in her life, which some of it I knew from her sister. Anyway, long story short, she has two daughters, one is 4 and the other is 9 months old, both fathers are in jail, both same reason, drug dealing. The 9 month old, she is technically still married to him though he is in prison. Well, 3 months ago, she met another man, who has a background in the same trouble but never has been to jail, and today she told me she is pregnant and due in November. 

her daughters knows nothing of their fathers, and why yes I do understand they chose that life and be what they became, but it's 2014!!! You can look up their stuff on case searches of your state, half the time it's posted in the news paper under court house calendars.... 

I just do not understand why women chose to go with men with troubled past of drug dealing, or doing drugs. The whole "I'm a changed man" is bull shit, and this is coming from a girl with experience because of her brother. All my child hood, I watched my brother run in and out of jail for dealing, although his gf has stuck by his side and they have three kids together, she has done it alone. His oldest is 11 and he just recently said "you know I think I need to change my life around because I've missed so much of my kids lives" but though he is my brother, I've asked her numerous times, why do you stick around with this life? "I love him" 

ugh venting. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Desperation and pitifully low standards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:17 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:17 PM
U
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:18 PM
M
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:18 PM
P
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:18 PM
3 moms liked this
Low self-esteem, poor decision making, and ignorance.
dollface929
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:19 PM
How do you know? Some women are attracted to men like that .

Quoting Nicoleb9: Desperation and pitifully loe standards.
Bigmetalchicken
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Show me the skeeziest, skankiest man on earth, and i will show you at least ten stupid bitches willing to breed with him, and usually let him hurt her other kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM

And we are both 26 :( my generation screwed up somewhere :D

Quoting ame85: Low self-esteem, poor decision making, and ignorance.

AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:21 PM
When I met DH I ran a criminal background check on him and so did my mother lol. He was squeaky clean. It's desperation really and it's sad that some women will sleep with anything with a penis.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)