• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got a cashier fired and now I feel bad...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
2 moms liked this

My intent was not to get her fired. 

I was at the grocery store and checking out.  I had about 12 coupons to use,  she was annoyed rolling her eyes.  I had all the items.  Some were store coupons and some manufacturer coupons.  Well toward the end the store coupons,  I had 4 for $3 off each of specific dept..(1.  Feminine products 2. Shaving essentials 3.  Body wash and 4 produce). These store coupons are not brand specific you can buy anything as long total,is $3 or more and get $3 off.  She starts yelling to the bagger "does she have tampons and razor stuff?"  The bagger didn't hear and she yelled a couple more times.  So then she goes and un bags everything looking for the items, of course everyone in line is staring and moaning and groaning.  

Well  I talked to manager and told her how inappropriate it was.  It wasn't the first time, it's happened before but I ignored it.  She's the type that inspects everything you buy.  Oh well maybe she'll learn.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM
3 moms liked this
How do you know she was fired? That's not generally something they tell customers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Don't feel bad. Sometimes people forget that they are providing services for us and we are contributing to their paycheck. 

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

WHen i was a cashier i just scanned the coupons for the most part. if they went they went. if they didn't then i'd look and make sure they had the right item and what not... that would have been embrassing. :\

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I never understood the big deal with everything being exact. Don't the manufacturers give them the money back and all they have to do is fill out a form and send the coupons to them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
I call bullshit. Nice try trollita!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:56 PM
I got some beach front property at an excellent price in Kentucky if you believe this BS...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I got fired from my bank teller job of 5yrs because a customer forgot to endorse the back of his check and it was delayed about 2 days. He complained as high as he could and I was sent packinv
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM
6 moms liked this
Don't you mean you forgot to verify the check was endorsed?

Quoting Anonymous: I got fired from my bank teller job of 5yrs because a customer forgot to endorse the back of his check and it was delayed about 2 days. He complained as high as he could and I was sent packinv
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
oh wow ..so you got her fired because she checked the bags to make sure you had purchased the correct items according to the coupons (so she didn't get in trouble for giving you a discount you didnt deserve) so she could keep her little piddly minimum wage job?? Good for you!! Aren't you a bag of fun????? Ok drama queen...can't wait till karma kicks your ass!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Some people are always the "VICTIM"

Quoting Anonymous: Don't you mean you forgot to verify the check was endorsed?

Quoting Anonymous: I got fired from my bank teller job of 5yrs because a customer forgot to endorse the back of his check and it was delayed about 2 days. He complained as high as he could and I was sent packinv
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)