• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody else.....

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 13 Replies
Become a raging bitch while pregnant.

I mean ridiculous the amount of bitch I have become.over everything.

SO can do no right even though he waits on me hand and foot, cooks dinner, helps with the kids and does laundry right now.

All of my anger is directed at him. I'm not sure why. After I fuss at him, I cry uncontrollably for like 20 minutes that I am sorry. He says it's okay cause it's my hormones and I can't control it but I don't wanna be.

Everything he does annoys me. He goes to work, annoys me. He comes home when I ask, annoys me. He brings me exactly what I ask for to drink, annoys me. He goes to dr appts like I ask, annoys me. He doesn't go like I asl, annoys me.

WTf is wrong with me?
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Your hormones are out of whack.

However, since you're AWARE that your pregnancy is affecting your mood and personality, you should focus on that fact and try not to be such a heinous bitch. ;)

Zombie_Mombie
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM
When I wasn't pregnant I was back raging bitch. While on was pregnant I was super nice and the best wife. Now I am not pregnant and I am a mixture of both. Idk. I guess your normally super nice? Idk lmao
oOoLeilanioOo
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM

I am normally extremely calm and level headed but pregnancy hormones turned me into a raging psycho! Lol. I think it's normal.  =)

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM
I'm trying not to be. I really am. But by the end of the day, I just wanna scream.

I literally had to pull the car over today and get out because my older 2 and SO were annoying me that much.

I'm only 12 weeks. I need this crap to stop.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Your hormones are out of whack.

However, since you're AWARE that your pregnancy is affecting your mood and personality, you should focus on that fact and try not to be such a heinous bitch. ;)

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe all my niceness gets used up at work?

I am still working 11 hours a day right now. And I have to be patient and nice at work no matter what.

Quoting Zombie_Mombie: When I wasn't pregnant I was back raging bitch. While on was pregnant I was super nice and the best wife. Now I am not pregnant and I am a mixture of both. Idk. I guess your normally super nice? Idk lmao
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM

The really important thing is that you're hyper-aware of this dramatic change in your temper and mood. Since you still have so far to go, it wouldn't hurt to speak to your OB about your emotional turmoil and see if there's anything she can suggest to help you (and your loved ones) get through your pregnancy without killing someone xD

Quoting happymommy1105: I'm trying not to be. I really am. But by the end of the day, I just wanna scream. I literally had to pull the car over today and get out because my older 2 and SO were annoying me that much. I'm only 12 weeks. I need this crap to stop.

photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
JenGo
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM

well you are pregnant. That would be what is wrong. ;) at least he is understanding about it!
How far along are you? It might get better soon. I remember being horrible in waves. I would HATE everything my DH did for a few weeks, then I wouldn't, then I would.

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:36 PM
12 weeks

Quoting JenGo:

well you are pregnant. That would be what is wrong. ;) at least he is understanding about it!How far along are you? It might get better soon. I remember being horrible in waves. I would HATE everything my DH did for a few weeks, then I wouldn't, then I would.

JenGo
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I would mention it at your next OB appointment.
I also saw that you work 11 hour days? You might be overly tired and not know it too. It could get better in a couple weeks, but you may just need some decent sleep and rest.

Quoting happymommy1105: 12 weeks
Quoting JenGo:

well you are pregnant. That would be what is wrong. ;) at least he is understanding about it!How far along are you? It might get better soon. I remember being horrible in waves. I would HATE everything my DH did for a few weeks, then I wouldn't, then I would.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Yeah I had my bitch moments. Poor Hubs got the worst of it, I even write on the calendar 2 days before my expected period to EXPECT THE BITCH

I get very ferocious
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)