Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Call of duty moms plz

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
So my bf bought the DLC pack for call of duty ghosts on his profile but when I play on my profile I can play the new maps. I dot like the new maps and don't want to play them. How can I get the DLC to not show up on mine?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM

They're on your system, get used to them. 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

That's weird... Your gamertags are totally separate from each other? The DLC content doesn't span consoles, only accounts. I'm afraid if you uninstalled the DLC under your profile it would do the same to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM
No thanks I don't like them. He does.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're on your system, get used to them. 

wulfeyes05
by Bigby Wolf on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:33 PM

You can't stop it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Yes we have our own separate profile and xbox live account but on same system.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

That's weird... Your gamertags are totally separate from each other? The DLC content doesn't span consoles, only accounts. I'm afraid if you uninstalled the DLC under your profile it would do the same to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM
That's ridiculous! It ruins the game for me. I get tired of quitting games because it's the new DLC. In gonna just buy new xbox and make new profile

Quoting wulfeyes05:

You can't stop it

aschwarz06
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:35 PM

those things are downloaded to the xbox. cant play the game without them now

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Huh. Perhaps they've changed how DLC packs work since I was last into CoD. Honestly, based on everyone else's replies it looks like there's nothing you can do about it aside from leaving the lobby when a map is selected you don't like :x

Quoting Anonymous: Yes we have our own separate profile and xbox live account but on same system.
 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-7782-1364935841-8.gif
AVE SATANAS!
CountryMom2014
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:37 PM
I'm a former GameStop manager but not a player. However, the new DLC content is downloaded to your console. There is a way you can block it from your gamertag but you have to call Microsoft: 1-800-4-MY-XBOX
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Yeah :-( I did that. I had to leave the game 8 times in last 5 minutes. Every time I joined it was new board.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Huh. Perhaps they've changed how DLC packs work since I was last into CoD. Honestly, based on everyone else's replies it looks like there's nothing you can do about it aside from leaving the lobby when a map is selected you don't like :x

Quoting Anonymous: Yes we have our own separate profile and xbox live account but on same system.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)