Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is just a paycheck

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

And I hate! He works at a factory 68 hours a week, he hasn't had a day off since January. He took a sick day a few weeks ago because he was vomiting all day and almost got fired for it! In the winter it wasn't as bad because we stayed in all the time but now that its beautiful outside I want us to be able to take our daughter to the zoo and the park and go walk around the city for fun. I enjoy my friends but I enjoy my husband so much more and I never get the chance to! Were all just miserable now. I don't know what to do because his job is the best job to have in the town we live in but they work their employees to death!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Fields456
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel!  I've learned to just do all of those things without dh and when he can join in it just makes it extra awesome 

OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

This. My dh used to have long hours like that too. I just kept going out with dd and doing things with her on my own. 

Quoting Fields456:

I know how you feel!  I've learned to just do all of those things without dh and when he can join in it just makes it extra awesome 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)