Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I learned my lesson

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Ley
  • 11 Replies
I've been on a diet for a month. No sweets, no pop, calorie counting, working out, the whole shebang. Well, tonight my mom made banana cake because we came over for dinner and my idiot ass decided to go ahead and eat a small piece. I have been in and out of the bathroom ever since -.- Yep, lesson learned.

On a side note, I've lost 7 lbs already :)
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1taximomhere
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Lol. Good job with your weight loss. I did the same thing once but with a piece of pizza. Lol never again.
Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Thanks :) Yeah I am definitely done with sweets and pop lol.

Quoting 1taximomhere: Lol. Good job with your weight loss. I did the same thing once but with a piece of pizza. Lol never again.
Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Bump
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Yep especially if you go low carb and then have something sweet, its like you were hit by a sugar truck!

Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:26 AM
So I've discovered lol. My stomach hates me right now.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Yep especially if you go low carb and then have something sweet, its like you were hit by a sugar truck!

t1gger143
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I feel your pain. I went out for fish fry after 3 weeks if mostly fruit and veggies. I spent the entire next 24 hours running for the bathroom.
Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
It's a nasty lesson to learn

Quoting t1gger143: I feel your pain. I went out for fish fry after 3 weeks if mostly fruit and veggies. I spent the entire next 24 hours running for the bathroom.
t1gger143
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM
It is! Hopefully you get it out of your system soon.

Quoting Ashley1113: It's a nasty lesson to learn

Quoting t1gger143: I feel your pain. I went out for fish fry after 3 weeks if mostly fruit and veggies. I spent the entire next 24 hours running for the bathroom.
Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:33 AM
I friggin hope so

Quoting t1gger143: It is! Hopefully you get it out of your system soon.

Quoting Ashley1113: It's a nasty lesson to learn

NellieKane
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Once you get off of the sugar and refined carbohydrates, you discover that they actually make you feel awful when you indulge. Then you actually start to crave vegetables!

Good for you and hope you feel better!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)