• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why she wont let go..

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hey ladies how are all of you?  So i found out in the last couple of days some things that my mind just is taking a long time to process.  I am the one who posted about Marrying my SO after just literally meeting him and him having the crazy ex, well I found out why she is so crazy and unable to let him go.

In highschool they got pregnant in their senior year, she was only 17 and he was 18 when she got pregnant, through perental pressure they placed their baby up for adoption, a little boy whom his ex wanted to name Austin.

Neither one of them wanted this but their parents felt both were to young to support or raise a child, and basically her parents threatened to disown them, so against what they wanted and scared they gave their baby up.

DH promised her one day they would have another baby of their own and have a family.  MIL told me this today as his ex confided this in her, it breaks my heart to know this and that I am pregnant with two babies (that possibly may not be his).  

I confronted DH on this and he said after giving Austin up he couldn't have seen himself having children with this woman as how could they exsplain that to their son if he came looking for them as adults :(... how freaking sad!

His ex hasn't given up trying to contact him but I havn't let it bother me as I have faith in my husbands love for me, their son would be 7 this year DH said he was born May 21st 2007, and was perfect.  At her parents request it is a closed adoption but I can now see why this woman is so broken!!

for the people asking our ages we are both 26.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Why may your twins not be his??
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Do you have the link to your other post???

LuvU4ever666
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I'm mobile
MikeysMom22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:12 PM

I am not the only one that had that line pop out at me while reading the post. So this other lady wanted to have another baby with him, and the OP had sex with someone else so the babies may not be his?? Crazy crazy world!!

Quoting Anonymous: Why may your twins not be his??

LuvU4ever666
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:17 PM
In my first post I exsplained that I met my DH in Vegas and we got drunk and married and decided to stay that way.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I am not the only one that had that line pop out at me while reading the post. So this other lady wanted to have another baby with him, and the OP had sex with someone else so the babies may not be his?? Crazy crazy world!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Quoting LuvU4ever666: In my first post I exsplained that I met my DH in Vegas and we got drunk and married and decided to stay that way.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I didn't want to make assumptions, which is why I asked. The story is very sad and I hope the best for your family and his ex.
LuvU4ever666
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM
It's fine, I know I sound horribly tacky

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting LuvU4ever666: In my first post I exsplained that I met my DH in Vegas and we got drunk and married and decided to stay that way.

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I didn't want to make assumptions, which is why I asked. The story is very sad and I hope the best for your family and his ex.
MikeysMom22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:29 PM

OK sure hope it all works out for all involved.  

Quoting MikeysMom22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Quoting LuvU4ever666: It's fine, I know I sound horribly tacky

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I don't think so. I actually admire you guys for staying married. Mistakes happen and people will judge but I see no point in this case. You are both working in a positive direction and that admirable imo.
LuvU4ever666
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:43 PM
We're trying, and thank you for your kind words.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting LuvU4ever666: It's fine, I know I sound horribly tacky

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MikeysMom22:

I don't think so. I actually admire you guys for staying married. Mistakes happen and people will judge but I see no point in this case. You are both working in a positive direction and that admirable imo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)