Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your S/O ever cheated on you..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Did he give you a reason why?? My DH cheated 3 years  ago and he still hasnt told me why. He says "IDK why" and because of that, i do not have closure. I havent yet moved on and i always wonder why he did it. What drove him to it..

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlywifey
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM
No but here's a bump.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Me being pregnant with his child was a turn off
svolkov
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:04 PM
My ex did. Because it was new and exciting,bc she thought he was great(I knew better lol) and bc I was his first so he wanted to try out other women
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes he did, but I still don't get it. I don't agree. NOTHING will justify cheating. If something is wrong that you can't deal with just end it. Don't cheat.

YoungMomtoGirls
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Mine did. He said I was a b*tch and he wanted to know what it was like to be with someone else. Yeah he is my ex husband now :)

*Mommy of 3 beautiful daughters*
Adrianne122005
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Mine admits nothing. I found all of his stuff myself. The other email, the Ashley Madison account, the ads on craigslist. Still he admitted nothing and still says he didn't really try. Which is horseshit. He claims he can't remember on any question I ask about it. It's really hard to get past. I don't know if he did or not and after a while I realized he's just a coward. I still love him and I'm trying to just move on but it's always gonna be there for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:17 PM

There will be things you will never know. You will never know everything you want or think you want to know.  When cheating happens and you're trying to deal with it and recoup from it, it's like there's this huge puzzle. The puzzle is your husband and their relationship with this other person. Since you weren't part of their relationship there are pieces to this puzzle you will never find.

He may not know why he did it, it may have been just that stupid of a choice on his part. It hurts to think that, but it just may be the truth. He may also know why he did it, but will never admit why to you. You may never know why, or at least know to your satisfaction.

giroirk
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:18 PM
No but bump for ya!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:26 PM

My ex cheated and his reasons were lame. Even though our child was planned, he said he panciked once I was pregnant and no longer wanted to have sex  with me. He only likes flat stomachs and my growing stomach turned him off. He also told me that the girl he cheated on me with agreed to do an eiffel tower. Exciting huh? So that's why. He cheated again and that was it for me. He said he did it because he thought he was ugly and wanted to see if he could get someone else? lol Then he cried and begged me to stay and called me selfish for me leaving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I would havd divorced his sorry ass a long time ago. Sorry your life sucks and stayed with a loser.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)