• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that ruins everything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
That moment killer....what was yours? Could be a romantic moment, intimate moment, did you bust out laughing during a fight? What ruined that moment
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Someone knocking while I'm getting mine
svolkov
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Gosh not sure. One time we were having sex and dh accidently busted me in the face with his elbow and I got a bloody nose lol fixed it up and got back to it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:46 AM
No one has had a moment ruined?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:14 AM
Getting intimate with my boyfriend and I looked at him and due to the lighting (and possibly the drinking) he looked like a stranger and I screamed and jumped off the bed. It totally scared me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Bump for more
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM
At least he knows you won't cheat lol

Quoting Anonymous: Getting intimate with my boyfriend and I looked at him and due to the lighting (and possibly the drinking) he looked like a stranger and I screamed and jumped off the bed. It totally scared me.
EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Husband i were at a convention in Texas. We were waiting for our friends sharing a room with us at the hotel so we decided to take a walk down the canal that ran along the hotel. So we're walking and it's a nice, quite day and I think, "This is kind of sweet and romantic." And Husband, THE least romantic man I have ever met suddenly says, "You know, this would be a horrrible place to be during a zombie apocalypse." I stopped in my tracks and just stared at him and he's like, "What?" All I could do was shake my head. I love him, but he can be a goober. lol

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)