Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why?! bad puberty bad!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
We went to my favorite spaghetti place tonight with my aunt and cousin, I'm pregnant and I was craving their bread so I ordered 8 extra slices. We get home,I put the bread in the fridge and went to do the bed time routine with my ds (takes an hour) when I finished I wanted a slice of bread but when I opened the fridge it was all gone except for a corner or it! My cousin had eaten all of it within and hour!

Now I really want the bread *cries*

My cousin is 13 btw
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Bump
nolongermstkn
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell no. Lol

Never mess with a preg ladies food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuchAKillJoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Yeah I would be a little pissed at that. I don't like my food being messed with though. My younger siblings are notorious for sniffing out what I have saved for myself and eating it all when they are over. Even if its something they normally wouldn't eat. So annoying.
balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:01 AM

It's gets better. Ok, no it doesn't. Or not anytime soon. Mine oldest is 16 and there were times that I could practically watch him grow as he ate. Some nights he would eat a chipotle burrito and then half a large pizza. He's also a bean pole - 6'1" and 150

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Lol

Quoting nolongermstkn: Oh hell no. Lol

Never mess with a preg ladies food.
liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM

My son is almost 14.  His meals almost everyday are breakfast, lunch, second lunch, dinner, second dinner.  He also has a big bowl of cereal before bed.

He's grown 5 inches since August.  And he's super thin.

Quoting balagan_imma:

It's gets better. Ok, no it doesn't. Or not anytime soon. Mine oldest is 16 and there were times that I could practically watch him grow as he ate. Some nights he would eat a chipotle burrito and then half a large pizza. He's also a bean pole - 6'1" and 150

fairyjester
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:10 AM

i feel you pain (not the preg part) but we tend to make an extra of what ever we make for dinner  (chicken , steak burger etc)  well if i don tbut it away fast enough its gone.         

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM

THIS.

DON'T FUCK WITH MY FOOD OR I'LL FUCK YOU UP 

Quoting nolongermstkn: Oh hell no. Lol Never mess with a preg ladies food.

JustMeKat
by Kat on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Why must every wife and mother become a stark, raving lunatic before anyone in her household takes her seriously?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Bump cuz I'm awake wanting bread.......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)