Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He told me he's going to hang me from a crucifix

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM
  • 22 Replies
Hello, I just need to vent to somebody. I just got out of a marriage over a year ago that broke my heart. I'm a single Mother trying to make ends meet. I met this guy who was pushy and started us quickly...he always acted weird by coming through a window if I didn't want to hang out because he thinks I'm cheating. Yet he says he can't help it because he's been hurt and hell stop and try harder. Well now he constantly accuses me of cheating. He asked me to marry him and have a daughter..when it's good it is really good. But this last time he inspected the tub after yelling at me saying I'm a whore and saw hair because I shaved. He asked me if I'm having sex while talking to him on the phone....and than said that he swears to God if I am he will nail me to a crucifix. He said that it will not be easy getting rid of him. But then turns around and says he's sorry and he's just scared to be hurt. And I shouldn't give him reasons to wonder or this wouldn't happen. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have family to turn to, I don't have anything except my children. And no, he refuses and I will not allow arguing around them. The kids have NOT one clue..
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Run!! He's a nut job. It will only get worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:36 AM
That is not good at all, you need to find the strength to leave. Will it be hard? Yes. Will it be worth it? Yes. If you have no family to turn to, I suggest finding a support group or counselor. You &your children deserve to live peacefully. You might not argue in front of them, but kids are more observant than you think. That man sounds very dangerous, and any threats should not be dismissed.
BIMOM21
by Andi on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Dump his psycho ass.
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Don't just walk, run the duck away. He's not only creepy but emotionally abusing you.

DensHag
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Get a restraining order and the address of a women's shelter. This guy is nuts and seriously BAD news.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:44 AM
RUN FASTER THAN YOU'VE EVER RUN IN YOUR LIFE.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:00 AM

When he came into your home through a  window that was breaking and entering, I would have called the cops then.  You need to get to a shelter now!  You may not be fighting in front of your kids but they can sense there is something wrong.

ABCMomma0211
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Call the cops!
katydid150
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Run as far and as fast as you can. Otherwise you will end up in the news as a murder victim and who knows what he would do to your kids.
mommybear91
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Holy creepy fuck! Run lady run
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)