Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my boyfriend wanna move out but wanna still be in a relationship

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

My boyfriend of 7 years just informed me he's getting his own apartment soon. We haven't had any recent problems that I can think of. He is disabled and applied for housing years ago (when we had problems) they just got back to him. We have 2 kids together. I had 2 other kids before we got together. We live in a 3 bedroom apartment. Just moved in it in January after I had my our baby girl. He claims he wanna move so we will have more room. He wants to take our oldest child (a boy) to live with him. I'm just trying to understand what's the real reason behind this. He say it's no other women and he still wants to be with me. We haven't slept in the same bed since we moved to our new place. We occasionally have sex when he wants it. He does it and afterwards sleeps on the couch.  I know in the past hes called me fat.  I just got him a car with my income tax money to help him to find a job. He got a job now I hardly see him. He says he's working all the time. He doesn't like helping me discipline or raise my older boys I have in a past relationship. He always say call their dad whenever things go wrong with them or like something simple like taking them to get a hair cut. He knows my ex doesn't want to be there for my older boys. I'm just hurting inside because I wasted so many years. I feel used! 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Sorry:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha no. Sorry hun this is a bad sign. Once living together(unless there are serious issues and you are separating to work on it) if someone moves out its an end to the relationship. How does one go from living together then not and nothing changing? Me and so agree moving out or a denied proposal (if a reasonable time) mean its over. How do you go back to the way things were?
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM

smh...........not even close

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM
What a loser. Run. Fast.
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:41 PM
I'd take back the car and tell him to Fuck off. But I don't deal with bullshit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:41 PM
You deserve better he sounds like a fuckin loser and take your car back
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:41 PM

He's lying. What a loser. As soon as he moves out you will be stuck with the kids and household bills and I doubt you'll see him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Thanks ladies! I really don't know what better for me. It feels like I never knew what true love felt like. My ex did me wrong cheating on me :(

LadyIQ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Sounds like you arent losing much. Get your damn car back!

momof2girls89
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Well, sounds like it's time to move on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)