Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: Im jealous of over half the women of cafemom.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
Always talking about a DH, I wish I could have one! Even a SO for now would be nice... yep, fml
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:30 AM
Start looking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

My marriage sucks.  Biggest regret of my life.  Choose wisely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:34 AM
Ive been somewhat looking for 3 years, I have a strong guard up & for some reason I like men that turn out to be boys..?!? I dont understand whats wrong.. Im seriously not THAT crazy lol jk! All my friends & family tell me he will come to me just wait.. whatever else! All the men I talk to have a nice job, car, their own shit ya know but jus come OUT to be jus players.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:35 AM
6 moms liked this
Oh don't be jealous half of these women in here
MOST of them have imaginary dudes
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Yes choose wisely IF you want a relationship bcx men theses days are only good to put in and bounce
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww love! It's only nice when you have the right person. I'm sure there's lots of women here that envy being single. Don't go looking for it, let it come to you. ♡
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Lol maybe ill get me one of those ((:

Quoting Anonymous: Oh don't be jealous half of these women in here
MOST of them have imaginary dudes
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this

He will be there when you least expect it. When I met my husband, I wasn't looking for a husband or even a boyfriend. I was still really depressed over having to break up with my first love. My sister finally talked me into going to this party, that I didn't want to to go, and I met my future husband. It was New Years Day at twelve a.m.  1978. He kissed me and we have been together ever since. I wasn't even looking. That's how it will happen for you too. Good Luck.

DejaVooDoo
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:40 AM

It is nice having someone, but not nice having someone fart in bed; scratch their balls at last notice and want sex when you least expect it. I love my SO, but being single has its advantages too. And not all people in a relationship are happy. It might be nice wishing for someone, but what you see on CM may not be true. Some people might say they are happy, but aren't. You never know until you walk a mile in someone elses shoes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:41 AM
Yepppp ive heard that for a long time, no luck. :/
Jus no good men anymore I guess! I give.

Quoting msalice_21: Awww love! It's only nice when you have the right person. I'm sure there's lots of women here that envy being single. Don't go looking for it, let it come to you. ♡
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)