Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What makes you jealous?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

This is a spin off of another post.  It got me thinking.  People are jealous of something.  Jealousy is a natural emotion, and is nothing to be ashamed of.  So on this note, what makes you jealous and how do you handle it?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:13 AM

I know many live in a facade and we really don't know what happens behind closed doors, so there is no need for jealousy.

drowningmama
by vendetta on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:18 AM
My brain doesn't have enough capactity to even attempt to be jealous!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:20 AM

My BIL made MILLIONS from the stock market.  Love his lifestyle, but I don't think I would live it even if I had that kind of money.  But I am teaching myself more about the stock market and entrepreneurism.

Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:20 AM
Nothing really, I'm about as happy as you can get.
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm jealous of women who have great careers. I'm jealous of women who have men that help cook and clean. I'm jealous of my sister for going to a university, staying in an awesome apartment and having the opportunity to live that life! And these are all things I could've and could still do. Well, minus the living the young university life lol. The funny thing with that part is, is she's jealous of my family lifestyle. She wants what I have and I wish I had experienced what she had. Oh and I'm extremely jealous of women who have perfect bodies before, during and after pregnancy. Perfect bubbles, no stretch marks, just all baby! Then right back into their pre baby clothes! :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:28 AM

I'm jealous of people who know what they want to do with their lives.  I'm going to be 30 this year and I feel like I haven't done jack with my life.

I'm jealous of people who have close friends.  I've never been close to ANYONE.

JDsWifey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm jealous that my husband is able to fall asleep within seconds, while I usually have insomnia and am unable to fall asleep no matter how much I want to.

TwoMomsAndBabyM
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this

When people make my wife laugh. It's petty as fuck but I want to be the only one who makes her smile.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Me too! I have to lay there and listen to him breath. Ugh, I have to force myself to not smother him, lol.

Quoting JDsWifey:

I'm jealous that my husband is able to fall asleep within seconds, while I usually have insomnia and am unable to fall asleep no matter how much I want to.

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Not jealous of anything/anyone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN