Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this happen to anyone while they were pregnant? t.m.i. forwarning...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

i'm about 9 weeks pregnant. last week i woke up because i had to pee, and then i started bleeding. it wasnt brown or bright red it was a deep deep red. i called the on call nurse and between her and the dr i havent met yet, they scheduled me for my 2nd u/s. 1st was at 6 weeks.

I am high risk, I have a bicornuate uterus. so go in for the u/s, seems fine baby's heart rate is 157 bpm. i had blood drawn but the lab tech said to talk to my dr at my next apt for the results. my first appt isn't for another month. they havent called back and i have left 3 messages.

now this week, in addition to what i think is round ligament pain, i have had very very light spotting just when i wipe, pink and brown. since my dr is m.i.a. my dh and i thought we should do the pelvic rest thing, just to be safe since i have no instructions or ideas for cause. and since the bleeding incident, every time i pee, or sit funny or stand/walk more than a few minutes, i fee alot of pressure like my uterus is about to fall out. any ideas or advice? if the advice or opinion is to get a new dr, i'm trying but it's doubtful unless i want to drive over an hour away. no one wants a highrisk patient with 2 previous csections. any ideas or advice would be wonderful!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Find a new ob.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Thats how my miscarriage started.
WindBlownOracle
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM

I have no idea, nor any advice to offer, but then I'm not a doctor!

I'd make the drive though, if it was me.

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM

like i said, i'm trying, no one wants me, and with my job it's hard to find time to drive an hour and a half to a dr.

Quoting Anonymous: Find a new ob.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM
I bled badly through my whole second pregnancy. It was "unexplained pool of blood" ... I was high risk and they said my baby would either die or be premature and she was over due and healthy. My advice is go with your gut.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM

ok. that sucks...

Quoting Anonymous: Thats how my miscarriage started.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:51 AM

i wish mine would help me  :(

Quoting WindBlownOracle:

I have no idea, nor any advice to offer, but then I'm not a doctor!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:53 AM

my gut is afraid and want to hide under a rock, and needs to stop watching documentaries and googling stuff! lol! thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous: I bled badly through my whole second pregnancy. It was "unexplained pool of blood" ... I was high risk and they said my baby would either die or be premature and she was over due and healthy. My advice is go with your gut.

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM

I bled with my 4th baby. Went to my doctor and they did an ultrasound and everything was fine. I bled however on and off for several days very frightening. However my baby was born on time and healthy. I say if you are really concerned take yourself to the hospital and get checked out to be sure everything is  fine. Good luck and hope everything turns out ok.

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:56 AM
I remember feeling like my uterus was falling out at times but no bleeding. There's not another Dr in that practice? That's pretty sucky of them to not call you back
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)