Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bad dreams

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I hate bad dreams. I had a dream my children got eaten by lions. My DH put some kind of show on about lions while I was still asleep. Now it's very early on a Saturday and I can not sleep. I didn't need to be up for anther hour. Did this ever happen to you ?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Bunp
ardan85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Yes it sure has. I will often wake up feeling like I didn't sleep from bad dreams.
tanishalargo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Yep. I've had one about a car accident involving my daughter and DH. I always dream I'm in a situation where I need to defend myself but my arms don't cooperate and I don't have enough strength to pull it off. :/ where I'm from, my culture, these kind of bad dreams about death are a sign that something bad may happen, whether illness or something within your family. :( we burn cedar.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:42 AM
All the time... My child turned into the chuckie doll once and the only way to avoid him was to kill him. And sososo many others. I used to be on sleep meds for the nightmares till I lost insurance...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:44 AM
That is how I feel today

Quoting ardan85: Yes it sure has. I will often wake up feeling like I didn't sleep from bad dreams.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:45 AM
That would freak me out!!

Quoting Anonymous: All the time... My child turned into the chuckie doll once and the only way to avoid him was to kill him. And sososo many others. I used to be on sleep meds for the nightmares till I lost insurance...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Thats scary!!

Quoting tanishalargo: Yep. I've had one about a car accident involving my daughter and DH. I always dream I'm in a situation where I need to defend myself but my arms don't cooperate and I don't have enough strength to pull it off. :/ where I'm from, my culture, these kind of bad dreams about death are a sign that something bad may happen, whether illness or something within your family. :( we burn cedar.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Bump
tanishalargo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Is it which is why we don't take these lightly. The cedar we burn and pray with is supposed to ward off evil spirits. :/ it sounds silly but it's somewhat effective in how we perceive life.

Quoting Anonymous: Thats scary!!

Quoting tanishalargo: Yep. I've had one about a car accident involving my daughter and DH. I always dream I'm in a situation where I need to defend myself but my arms don't cooperate and I don't have enough strength to pull it off. :/ where I'm from, my culture, these kind of bad dreams about death are a sign that something bad may happen, whether illness or something within your family. :( we burn cedar.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)