Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He took the baby and wouldnt give her back!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 283 Replies

My DS that is....him and his ex broke up and he found out she was pregnant when she went into labor and one of her family members felt he should know

He was shocked and confused. He went there and watched his daughter be born. Him and his ex were not on great terms at that point but they werent on bad terms. He was put on the birth certificate and was very active *When I say active i mean he had her about half the time

When she was about 6 months old her mom met a new guy who didnt like DS...he didnt want him around and the ex stopped talking to him almost entierly. He was lucky to see the baby once a month. The last time he took the baby and left. 

Of course mom freaked out and called the cops but there was nothing that could be done. This is something a lawyer told him would be beneficial because he would have more chance at getting custody if she was living with him. He doesnt want full custody he is aiming for 50/50.  As of now they  have no custody agreement at all 

ETA: he isnt keeping her from her mom. She has come to see her twice already...I would think she would come more but she hasnt 

ETA2: Sorry if all of this is not clear...he got her on Monday. Mom has been to see her twice since then 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:02 PM
8 moms liked this
Congrats on raising an immature douchebag. You must be so proud.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:02 PM

wow what a fucked up situation

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Eh...i dont know if it was the best thing for him to do but he just wanted to see his baby and this is what a lawyer reccomended. 

I am proud he is fighting for his baby maybe not the way he is going about it though 

Quoting Anonymous: Congrats on raising an immature douchebag. You must be so proud.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM
ugh.
neveragain17
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM
That's a hard situation, at least h didn't just walk away and say oh well! Hope they get this resolved.
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM
6 moms liked this

The person that has the most to lose in this situation is the child. It's a shame that not one parent could put her needs above all.

strongforthem
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:04 PM
5 moms liked this
I hope that he gets a custody agreement asap and doesn't pull the same bullshit she pulled. They BOTH deserve equal access to their child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I dont know what you mean by that...how is the baby losing anything? 

She is gaining her father in her life. That way she will have both parents..sure it would be better if they were a "happy family" but that isnt going to happen 

Quoting JulyBabies:

The person that has the most to lose in this situation is the child. It's a shame that not one parent could put her needs above all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
so he took the child away from the mother and won't even let the mother see the child? Being the fact that the for the first 6 months the child live with my mom and my mom was actually giving him time with her and then he took the child and its not giving mom time he will probably not get custody in fact the child will probably go right back to mom. Also he has no say in who mom dates unless you can prove that the man is dangerous the child in which case you should go to the police or child services. Is my ex was trying to block me from being with someone for no reason I might would cut ties to.
momof6nokc
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM
19 moms liked this
Women do it alllllllll the time.

Quoting Anonymous: Congrats on raising an immature douchebag. You must be so proud.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN