Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christianity and threesomes.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
  • 47 Replies
I'm having a conversation with my Christian friend. We are talking about fornication, adultery, lust, sexual immortality...

Can a married couple engage in threesomes, cuckolding, swinging and the like? She says yes. I say no.

Enlighten me with all of your biblical knowledge!

*i am not at all religious, but I truly didn't post this to start any drama or any such thing. Oh, hell... I should just delete it. No, I'm going to click add post. Don't slaughter me, people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillowRayne
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
What's her reasoning?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
I would say no
RheaF
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:21 PM
As a Christian, no.
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:25 PM
She says that her husband will experience no jealousy, will not cast her aside or issue a certificate of divorce. That she isn't technically with a neighbor(coveting, maybe?). Oh! And that when the bible talks about homosexuality, it is referring to a man who lays with a man, and not necessarily to women. Ummmm.... :/

Now, I haven't read the bible in quite sometime, but I definitely recall something about lusting after somebody with your eyes means that you've sinned in your heart. I guess her main reason is that since her husband is ok with it, it isn't a sin?

Quoting WillowRayne: What's her reasoning?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillowRayne
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM
3 moms liked this
I think she's rewriting the bible to make it work to her favor.

Quoting Rain2Rinse: She says that her husband will experience no jealousy, will not cast her aside or issue a certificate of divorce. That she isn't technically with a neighbor(coveting, maybe?). Oh! And that when the bible talks about homosexuality, it is referring to a man who lays with a man, and not necessarily to women. Ummmm.... :/

Now, I haven't read the bible in quite sometime, but I definitely recall something about lusting after somebody with your eyes means that you've sinned in your heart. I guess her main reason is that since her husband is ok with it, it isn't a sin?

MommyOfOne2710
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Quoting RheaF: As a Christian, no.
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM
And really, when I googled if threesomes are ok in Christian marriages, I found her answers. So I don't think they are actually "her" answers...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WillowRayne
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:27 PM
Ahh, could she be in a submissive relationship in which she's being made to do this!

Quoting Rain2Rinse: And really, when I googled if threesomes are ok in Christian marriages, I found her answers. So I don't think they are actually "her" answers...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:27 PM

no, a real christian would do those things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:27 PM

NO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN