Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else have this problem?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Amy
  • 7 Replies

For the past week, week and a half, every comment I write decides that is has a life of it's own apparently. :-P If I make a new paragraph it will change that whole paragraphs color, usually to grey. 

Such as this. In the box that I am writing it still appears black but it's not. I have to go back and change the color after I posted it. I looked under my settings and there doesn't seem to be a problem there at all.

I am going to write to the admins but I was wondering if anyone else had any similar issues? 

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Mine does that.  I've been wondering wth?

DensHag
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:26 PM
I noticed that too but only on my laptop...on my phone it was/is fine.
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Strange. I didn't know if it was a problem with just my account or not. It must be a cafemom issue. I'm going to write to them and say I'm not the only one so they can fix it. It can certainly get annoying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine does that.  I've been wondering wth?

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Really? hm that makes it even more interesting. At least I know it's not just my account that is the problem. I'm going to write to them and tell them I'm not the only one having the issue. Whatever is causing it, it can be a bit annoying.

Quoting DensHag: I noticed that too but only on my laptop...on my phone it was/is fine.

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM

b

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:45 PM

u

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:49 PM

m

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)