Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you feel like your DH only wants sex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies

My DH will always stop anything he's doing to have sex. In fact we have sex 3 times a day EVERY day....some times more. But boy if I just wanna talk one on one with him I got 5 minutes and he's gotta get movin....unless of coarse he's talking about HIS job. As if that conversation isn't ALL about him. Now he has plenty of time to listen to every little story his teenage daughters have to say. But me, unless I'm gonna get naked he's got better things to do.

Is this just the way guys are?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Absolutely not. I love that we can sit and just have a conversation without anything sexual coming up. When he gets home from work, we talk about how our days were and what we did. Both talk and both listen.

Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Not here.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Nope.
two4one
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Not in the least. While he and I have s having sex life, there is more to our marriage than screwing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Absolutely not. I love that we can sit and just have a conversation without anything sexual coming up. When he gets home from work, we talk about how our days were and what we did. Both talk and both listen.

That's the way it should be, or at least I use to think. I'm really glad you have that kind of relationship...wish I did. 

awbredux
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I think (and my husband agrees) that our sex is better because it is by far not all there is to our relationship.  

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM
I wish my SO was like your husband. All he wants to do is talk about sports while I am horny as hell... He can't keep up with me=((
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I read the title outloud jut now...

Dh says "well.... Right now? Yeah"

Lol
Kenre
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:34 PM
My parents haven't had sex in years but they talk at least 20 minutes every day together. My mom physically can't have sex anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 5:37 PM

If you haven't already, then you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. He can't know unless you say something. I hope that you two can work this out and get your relationship to where you want it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the way it should be, or at least I use to think. I'm really glad you have that kind of relationship...wish I did. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)