Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pregnancy Craving you can never have..

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM
  • 34 Replies
1 mom liked this
Mine would be 3D Doritos !!! I want them so bad but can't have them because the don't make them anymore!!
What is or was yours?
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Seafood. I wanted it so much, but everyone I tried to eat some I would get very sick. I had to wait to the lil bugger came out lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Petyonsmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Awe man that sucks!! I also want bagels with cream cheese but it doesn't agree with me and comes back up... I don't recommend it It's horrid!

Quoting GreenEyePixie: Seafood. I wanted it so much, but everyone I tried to eat some I would get very sick. I had to wait to the lil bugger came out lol.
oryxx31
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Wine with dinner. On my 30th birthday we went out for this amazing meal at my favorite restaurant, and I made my husband order a glass of my favorite wine (which is definitely not his favorite) and just let me smell it and swirl it around in the glass for a minute.

newwifenmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Sex on the beach. I missed my cocktails.
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM
You could have a glass of wine with your dinner, sparingly.

Mine was beer. I'm not even a big drinker, but when I was pregnant was DS I craved beer so badly. I joked with DF that he should sneak me a bottle in to the hospital after I had him.

Quoting oryxx31:

Wine with dinner. On my 30th birthday we went out for this amazing meal at my favorite restaurant, and I made my husband order a glass of my favorite wine (which is definitely not his favorite) and just let me smell it and swirl it around in the glass for a minute.

oryxx31
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I know it would have been safe enough, but I should have added that taking an actual sip of anything like that gave me heartburn so bad I would have been up all night. Then again, I had the same reaction to an ice cream cone once....

Quoting Loveavision: You could have a glass of wine with your dinner, sparingly. Mine was beer. I'm not even a big drinker, but when I was pregnant was DS I craved beer so badly. I joked with DF that he should sneak me a bottle in to the hospital after I had him.
Quoting oryxx31:

Kisaki.
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM
cherry >: no have anywhere now >:
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I craved mixed drinks when I was pregnant. I had many other cravings, mayonnaise, tacos, ice cream, but with the last two I craved alcoholic beverages. The thing is I don't even drink mixed drinks. I drink scotch or whiskey. I still ate like normal, except I avoided fruit juice and soda in the evenings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I had all of my cravings food wise , I just couldn't have my cigarettes lol. Totally worth it though.
islandgirly
by Nicolle on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM
When I was pregnant with my first, my dr told me not to eat any hot dogs. I had no interest in hot dogs until she said that. After she said it, hot dogs were all I could think about for at least a month.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)