Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sure go ahead take the kids. Haha UPDATE he won't tell me where the kids will be

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 183 Replies
16 moms liked this
My pos Stbxh cheated knocked up his gf and now has a new baby. I also have a baby as well who's shy of a year old and a 6&7 year old. He's been absent in their lives for about a year. I've never met the gf. He says he will do anything to have his kids.

Well guess what I'm dropping all 3 kids off with him and his new gf. Haha have fun!!

I'm sure this isn't what you bargained for huh girlie? That's what happens when you procreate with a married man while the wife is already pregnant. Have fun having a week old baby a 9 month old baby and 2 very busy and active kids. This will turn your house upside down! While I get free weekends.

I'm gonna sugar these kids up before I drop them off too.

Oh sweet revenge!

UPDATE

So my x doesn't want to give me the address to his house or let me meet this woman. I feel I have a RIGHT to know where my kids will be and who they will be with. I'm pissed he got the the children all hyped up and excited and he flaking. He says he doesn't want drama and thinks I'm crazy and nutso that I need to meet this woman and know where my kids are gonna be and see where they will be too. It's bullshit. He also says that I should take his parents word for it because they met her once and seen the house and they both said she seems nice and so does the place. There staying at.

Do you think ok over reaching. My parents said to just let the kids go. Let them be free with their father and to be greatful that he does want to see them and for the kids sake that I should let them as well.

I'm at war with my emotions. Am I wrong? Wwyd
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:01 AM
21 moms liked this

LOL!

Tell the kids that step-Mom loves to play "copy cat" for good measure.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM
11 moms liked this

Let us hope they wont take your pettiness out on the children

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha!! This is a good one! Oh man if I could just be a fly on the wall to watch the madness occur...I could die happy. Haha

Quoting danie24:

LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:04 AM
3 moms liked this

I sure hope she doesn't take her frustration out on your children. 
You are using your kids to get back at the stbex?  How old are you?

EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:05 AM

haha nice!

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, and toys that make noise for the baby. LOL

Quoting Anonymous: Haha!! This is a good one! Oh man if I could just be a fly on the wall to watch the madness occur...I could die happy. Haha
Quoting danie24:

LOL!

Corkie-
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
If she does she does the kids will be the ones that will choose not to go over there because the gf is mean to them and so the their father will have to make other arrangements to see the kids. All I know is when I meet her I'm letting her know if she ever touches my kids it will be biggest mistake she every makes.

Quoting Anonymous:

I sure hope she doesn't take her frustration out on your children.  You are using your kids to get back at the stbex?  How old are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha oh gosh! I love you! You are brilliant! And the baby is crawling right now so it's gonna be great. Baba

Quoting danie24:

Oh, and toys that make noise for the baby. LOL

Quoting Anonymous: Haha!! This is a good one! Oh man if I could just be a fly on the wall to watch the madness occur...I could die happy. Haha

Quoting danie24:

LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:08 AM
5 moms liked this
Poor kids :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)