Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stolen names (snowflake has been replaced, lol)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
12 moms liked this
Once apon a time, in the late 1980's, my mother was pregnant. The us was unclear so they honestly thought it would be a boy. My mother decided on the name Matthew Jonathan. Well, theday came and the child was a girl, no penis.

So, a close cousin named her child Matthew Jonathan. That boy was born 4 months before my mom's 3rd child. The 3rd child my mom had was a boy and, despite being told by most of the family that her name had been taken, she still named him Matthew Jonathan.

My mom and her cousin didn't care. The boys grew up together and thought it was funny to tell people they had the same name. (Many of their child hood friends called them by their last names as those were different, or called the cousin by m.j.)

So to all you ladies bitching about your child's name being taken, you are full of shit. The world does not revolve around you and your snxxfxxxx (i mean incrediably spoiled young lad/y) will get over it as soon as you do, if you ever choose to grow up and show them how an adult is supposed to handle things.

Remember: your child is only as whiny and as bratty as you are. Behave well and your child will too.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:25 PM

BUMP!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Derp. You can't "steal" a name, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Those names do not go together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Lmao!
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:30 PM
My cousin used the name we had picked out, I almost changed it but decided not to since we never talk or see each other anyways. I don't see the big deal
crazytobe1981
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:31 PM
There are two Megan in my dh family. His older sister named her dd a year later his older brother named his dd the same. Nobody bitched.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Quoting Danesmommy1: Derp. You can't "steal" a name, lol.
try telling that to "mrs. Princess mommy" that complains about it. Ive seen so many.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:32 PM
That is why i am glad my friends and family like different names then me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)