Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which color looks best on me?? UPDATED with pic for those who might be interested :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies

Poll

Question: What color looks best??

Options:

Blonde

Black

Dark Red/Burgundy

Bright Red

Pink

Purple

Teal

Color Combos

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 203

View Results

Original post below the line, here's the look as of this afternoon! (Sorry my phone's camera is not so great.) I wear my glasses all the time now, so that's what I'll look like 99% of the time. Included the pic without glasses b/c it shows the haircut well :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the TWELVE different haircuts/styles I've had over the last 5 years lol

Which color/cut do you think looks best?? I'm about to dye it again and I'm thinking doing it black again. When it's black I tend to let it grow and not dye it every 6 months b/c it's such a pain to get rid of black lol. Give my hair a bit of a break. The cut is currently an a-line bob (shorter in the back, about halfway between chin & shoulders in front), with blunt cut bangs. I've been blonde with pink bangs/chunks in the front for quite some time now, and I'm sick of fixing dark roots on light hair for now lol.

(ETA - side note lol, I actually have nothing against brunettes, I was considering a dark brown myself. I was just being a snarky bitch in return to a snarky bitch :) )

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linda92silva
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Blonde bangs with the pink looks cute (:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
My hair right now is pink. The same color as your last pic. It fades so quick. I'm doing my purple next. A light light lavender tho. I like the black on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm scared.

taramac
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I like the dark red but I think you would look good with a coppery red color. I think some of the brighter colors make you look too pale.
aimlee
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:59 PM

blonde is the only one I like. sorry.

abecee
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Grays?

imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I like the purple, pink and blonde
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM
The bright red suits you really well but, I understand how difficult it is to maintain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I love pink hair, it's just so fun & cheerful! It's hard to be in a bad mood when you see pink hair in the mirror lol :)

And thanks, I'm pretty fond of the black too, I was terrified the first time I went dark lol

Quoting Anonymous: My hair right now is pink. The same color as your last pic. It fades so quick. I'm doing my purple next. A light light lavender tho. I like the black on you
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I only like the blonde. The others look too harsh on you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN