Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can I report

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Parents who front face before one? More specifically, a girl I went to highschool with who just posted a picture of her 4 month old in a 5 point harness, highback booster seat? A few people commented on the picture stating that it's dangerous and illegal, but she told them all to mind their own buisness, that she knows what's best.

Would you report this? Could I even do that?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Oh man.

I would, maybe take it to the police. Find out what Pad she uses and let them know. That is so dangerous. Is the baby even sitting up yet?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:36 PM
3 moms liked this

I think you should just mind your own business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:36 PM
She claimed that it's fine since he can hold his head up.

Quoting Elyce225:
Oh man.

I would, maybe take it to the police. Find out what Pad she uses and let them know. That is so dangerous. Is the baby even sitting up yet?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:37 PM
Yikes. Sooo dangerous. You could tell the police or CPS. Not sure which would be the most effective. Do you know what town she lives in?
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Fucking moron.

I would do everything I could until there was nothing I could do. I usually mind my own but 4 months is so dangerous.

Quoting Anonymous: She claimed that it's fine since he can hold his head up.

Quoting Elyce225:
Oh man.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:40 PM
I would tell the police. It is very likely her child would die in an accident, even a relatively minor one.

I have known too many kids who died because their parents are morons.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:48 PM
U can't report anything based on a picture. You have to SEE it happening and report it.
While it is wrong and illegal, there is nothing u can do unless u witness it first hand
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Even though the vehicle was moving when the picture was taken?

Quoting Anonymous: U can't report anything based on a picture. You have to SEE it happening and report it.
While it is wrong and illegal, there is nothing u can do unless u witness it first hand
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:25 PM

You can't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Not unless u were in the vehicle. You would have to be a witness to it

Quoting Anonymous: Even though the vehicle was moving when the picture was taken?

Quoting Anonymous: U can't report anything based on a picture. You have to SEE it happening and report it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)