Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help!!!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

My Son's first birthday is coming up and I want to make his invitations. He loves spiderman. I did my DD's invites on photoshop but when I took my computer to be fixed they had to wipe my computer and I lost photoshop (I can't find the disk) Does anyone know of any website to help me out. (Or will anyone make me a blank invite?)

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:27 AM
A baby loves Spider-Man?
isaiahsmom321
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Starfish? They make cards and I love the site
isaiahsmom321
Snapfish sorry
mom22boys333

No but Bump for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Both my boys liked spiderman and batman before a year old.

Quoting Anonymous: A baby loves Spider-Man?

K-Chan
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Yeah. We have netflix and when dh and dd are watching tv on saturday mornings they put on spiderman, ninjago, wild kratts, batman and girly shows as well so our son plays and watches them too. Anytime spiderman is on, he climbs in daddy's lap and watches. Saturday mornings are daddy time for the kids (no mommy). He cooks breakfast and lets me sleep in. The kids love it because once dd gets home from school and daddy wakes up (3rd shift) its go go go. Saturday is a peaceful time for them with daddy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Myt boys are 5 and 2 and both love Spiderman, batman, and anything superhero related.  They also love Thomas (the train) and a few other shows but superheros are their favorite.

Quoting K-Chan:

Yeah. We have netflix and when dh and dd are watching tv on saturday mornings they put on spiderman, ninjago, wild kratts, batman and girly shows as well so our son plays and watches them too. Anytime spiderman is on, he climbs in daddy's lap and watches. Saturday mornings are daddy time for the kids (no mommy). He cooks breakfast and lets me sleep in. The kids love it because once dd gets home from school and daddy wakes up (3rd shift) its go go go. Saturday is a peaceful time for them with daddy.

Quoting Anonymous:

K-Chan
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:51 AM

My 5 year old dd likes pokemon now. She keeps bugging me to find my old cards from 1999! I have no idea where they are after that much time. lol. My dad keeps looking for her at his house but I think they are in the shed under a bunch of stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Myt boys are 5 and 2 and both love Spiderman, batman, and anything superhero related.  They also love Thomas (the train) and a few other shows but superheros are their favorite.

Quoting K-Chan:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)