Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i wanna barf!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Hubby and I share a fb page... Well I had cheated winter of 2012.... Drunk stupid bs... I was in the wrong... Hubby and I finally decided it was just best to drop it.. So we moved on and said past is past... I haven't talked to the guy since he tried to text me and I admitted to him I had a fiance and not to contact me again... Well tonight I am on fb and get a friend request which I thou was just another one to ignore from his sisters baby daddys family... So I open it and felt my stomach come up... I almost broke into tear and I said what the f**k ... So hubby asks what... I said not tonight I can't do it... He pestered me and I told him... :( now he says he is fine and that he dropped it.. I asked weather to block him or what (I'm going to I can't nor do I want him around or bothering my family and I.) but why in the fucking world would someone do that knowing... It even has my husbands name with mine.... How the hell did he find me.. What the hell.. I'm in tears and I just don't know... Things where back to normal we were happy things were finally ok and now this... Just don't get it.. Is god trying to say something?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Yes god is reminding you that you a hoe.....

OK I kid... Some people are just idiots
Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

You probably come up on the 'list of people you might know', and he figured he'd add you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
I know I was in the wrong... It was a tough time.. But doesn't make it ok...

some people are I agree... We have no common friends so its like he had to search for me. I had him blocked on my personal page that I rarely use... Didn't think he would be this dumb but I stand corrected

Quoting Anonymous: Yes god is reminding you that you a hoe.....

OK I kid... Some people are just idiots
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM
How with not one common friend

Quoting Bluerose1482:

You probably come up on the 'list of people you might know', and he figured he'd add you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Got nothin hon good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Thank you :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Got nothin hon good luck

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:03 AM

I have no idea.  You have married and changed your name since you stopped talking to him, so how would he even find you?

Quoting Anonymous: How with not one common friend
Quoting Bluerose1482:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:06 AM
4 moms liked this
Omg it was a freaking facebook friend request! Deny it, block him, and calm the heck down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:06 AM
I'm confused.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Jenna? Did you finally reactivate y'all's FB?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN