Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O I should never have had a baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
10 moms liked this
How fortunate for all you sanctimommies to never have had or experienced post partem depression or psychosis. I'm sure bashing her and telling her he's a miserable human being is helping. I had post partem with my first an psychosis with my second. It's no walk in the park and difficult to see you need help. I suppose you would have to descend from your high horses to see that though.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryMom2014
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I missed something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:32 AM
A woman posted that she should never have ha a baby because she can't stand a second of being a mom. It's pretty obvious she needs help but everyone was just saying she needed to give up the baby and jump off a cliff.

Quoting CountryMom2014: I missed something.
CountryMom2014
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM
That's sad :( poor girl.

Quoting Anonymous: A woman posted that she should never have ha a baby because she can't stand a second of being a mom. It's pretty obvious she needs help but everyone was just saying she needed to give up the baby and jump off a cliff.

Ashley1113
by Ley on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:42 AM
Agreed! I had ppd with my first and currently have it now. That woman needs help and compassion, not to be belittled or bashed.
MrsErdos2011
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
She was told to give the baby up. If she doesn't want to get help, then yes she should give the baby up. The baby's emotional needs aren't being met by someone who hates them.

Quoting Anonymous: A woman posted that she should never have ha a baby because she can't stand a second of being a mom. It's pretty obvious she needs help but everyone was just saying she needed to give up the baby and jump off a cliff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM

That's a lie,  plenty of us told her she probably had ppd and that she needed to go get some help!

MrsErdos2011
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
She has to want to get help though. If it's forced it would do more harm than good

Quoting Ashley1113: Agreed! I had ppd with my first and currently have it now. That woman needs help and compassion, not to be belittled or bashed.
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
*pets my mighty horse*
well, you know some did tell her to get help.
And I'm sure she will if she knows what's best for the both of them.... Instead of being all anonymous butt hurt, pm her and go help her.
It's awesome to vent your frustratio,but it's better to do something about it, which is helping her help herself since none of us ever asked her to get help right.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I had postpartum depression but I never regretted being a mother. However, I realize that it effects everyone differently and I would never shame someone for feeling a certain way. I just hope that she gets the help that she needs for the sake of her and her child. They both deserve to be happy.
AGoodie716
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I didn't mean to bash. I just gave my honest opinion. I'm not a sanctimommy, either. Lol

Honestly, I hope she seeks real help. No one here can help her. I do think someone else should care for the baby. I'm just horrible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)