Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I did it. But I feel guilty :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
I bought my sons a mouse. Well two mice. One passed away, so my brother was sweet enough to buy them another one. Unknowingly, we had a male and female. 2weeks later, we had 7 beautiful babies!!! But then it got really nasty real quick. I was cleaning out the cage two times a week.

Well, momma had 7more babies!! I tried separating the boys and girls, but it was too hard to tell which was which (besides mom and dad)

Well, I put them on CL. Got a call just an hour later, met up with the guy, and handed over a of them /:

My uncle asked how many snakes he had, he said he had a python and his brother had 6

Oh my gah!!! :(

I feel awful

Should I feel bad???
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:39 AM

no, mice are nasty!

100problems-1
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Nope. Happens all the time. Natural. Next time buy two males.
KikiKia
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Yes I would feel bad too but it was an honest mistake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:42 AM
What did you think he woild do with all of them?? Of course he got them for snake food.

Quoting Anonymous: I bought my sons a mouse. Well two mice. One passed away, so my brother was sweet enough to buy them another one. Unknowingly, we had a male and female. 2weeks later, we had 7 beautiful babies!!! But then it got really nasty real quick. I was cleaning out the cage two times a week.

Well, momma had 7more babies!! I tried separating the boys and girls, but it was too hard to tell which was which (besides mom and dad)

Well, I put them on CL. Got a call just an hour later, met up with the guy, and handed over a of them /:

My uncle asked how many snakes he had, he said he had a python and his brother had 6

I feel awful

Should I feel bad???
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
That's terrible :/ they were pets :(
Arwyn724
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM

We raise mice just to feed my daughter's snake.

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM

No, get rid of all your mice. Pretty please-they're not a healthy choice for a pet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I didn't automatically think he had snakes while reading the OP. You're asking her as if she was stupid for not considering that.

Quoting Anonymous: What did you think he woild do with all of them?? Of course he got them for snake food.

Quoting Anonymous: I bought my sons a mouse. Well two mice. One passed away, so my brother was sweet enough to buy them another one. Unknowingly, we had a male and female. 2weeks later, we had 7 beautiful babies!!! But then it got really nasty real quick. I was cleaning out the cage two times a week.

I feel awful

Should I feel bad???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:45 AM
I know... /:

But they kept multiplying

And they were really dirty. Per and poo all the time

Didn't matter HOW much I cleaned the cage

Quoting twinmommy27: That's terrible :/ they were pets :(
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:45 AM
That's why I , couldn't have a snake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)