Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wal-Mart..........is a crock of s***!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies

So I needed to get some things at the store today, I went to Wal-Mart because it was closer to me and I love the scenic drive. I get through Wal-Mart and go to the self checkout registers because no one was there but the cashier. So I am ringing up my stuff, and the stupid computer kept repeating, "unexpected item in bagging area" so the only bag I had up there I took and put in my cart, and continued ringing up my other items, right as I got ready to pay, the cashier approached me and asked to see my receipt for the bag in my cart, I told her I was paying for it right now, so she stood there and watched my every move, and as soon as the receipt printed she asked to see it and studied it very closely..........suprise suprise, every single item in my cart in the two bags were all on that receipt...........that's right bitch, I am not a THEIF!!!! I think I will make a report on that cashier.

EDIT: I have never once been stopped while PAYING for my items, I would have understood if she asked to see my receipt and checked my shit after I had actually gotten my receipt and left the register..........and she wasn't at her register, she was talking to a customer at a McDonalds table.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
3 moms liked this

uh, for what, doing her job??

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

...she is just doing her job. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
She is just doing her job.
Bibliomaniac
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM
She was just doing her job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Why would you report her for doing her job?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:45 AM
That's their job to check
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Wow. That is her job! Hopefully the scenic ride on your way home calmed yourself. And tons of stores would of done this not just walmart.
booksNbirds
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:46 AM

She did her job and you are going to report her for it? 

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

There's no need to make a report.  She was just doing what the prompts on her screen were telling her to do.  In fact, if you did make a report, she would probably end up being praised by the managers.

flibbertygibbet
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:47 AM
You can report her, but she was just doing her job.
Just like at Sam's club when the guy at the door looks over the receipt and counts items in your buggy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN