Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Canadians smell terrible

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM
  • 43 Replies
Totally kidding.

so! Does anyone here live in Saskatchewan? My dh received weird texts from someone and we have no idea who it is. And before you say it, no, he's not cheating. Anyway. Dh asked who they were and at first they claimed to be a guy. Then they claimed to be a chick. Then she said her name was Vanessa Taylor. She started asking if he was single and what he looked like, and was telling dh about how her ex had a small dick. Well I tried calling the # and it just kept ringing. I sent them a text and asked who it was. They claimed the phone was a work phone and that anyone could use it, but dh was receiving texts from this Vanessa at the same time I was. She told dh she moved to the same town we're in and when I asked her if she lived in MT, she said no, I live in Canada.

I have no idea wtf is going on lol. I'm in MT, not Canada, so I have no idea how this person got dh's number....he/she gave me a # and supposedly it's their manager's. Can someone call it and let me know what kind of "business" this is? The # is 306-699-2427. It could be a fake # for all I know. The # they're texting me from is 306-331-6085.

I'm sure someone is going to get pissy about me posting numbers but this is just strange.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Bump :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I live in Saskatchewan!

That 699 number actually looks familiar. ...lol hmm..
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:59 PM
They are playing games... trying to say they were working, so I asked where they worked and they said "u sound hot." Then tried to play it off like it was someone else texting my dh
Wtf!

Quoting supermama322: I live in Saskatchewan!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:00 PM
The 699 is someone named Myrna. I'm assuming she's old. It's showing up as a personal number in a small town close to where I am.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:01 PM
What the hell...

Quoting supermama322: The 699 is someone named Myrna. I'm assuming she's old. It's showing up as a personal number in a small town close to where I am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Pretty weird. 331 # seems to be in the same town but it's a fairly new #. Just block them. Lol

Quoting Devious333: They are playing games... trying to say they were working, so I asked where they worked and they said "u sound hot." Then tried to play it off like it was someone else texting my dh
Wtf!

supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM
It also doesn't look like there's any Vanessa Taylors in the town the #s are linked to.

Sidenote, that town is where dh grew up :)
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:05 PM
I texted them and asked who Myrna was. He said "my wife and secretary. Why?"

Quoting supermama322: Pretty weird. 331 # seems to be in the same town but it's a fairly new #. Just block them. Lol

Quoting Devious333: They are playing games... trying to say they were working, so I asked where they worked and they said "u sound hot." Then tried to play it off like it was someone else texting my dh
Wtf!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Haha! This is just weird. I have no idea how they would have found dh's number.

Quoting supermama322: It also doesn't look like there's any Vanessa Taylors in the town the #s are linked to.

Sidenote, that town is where dh grew up :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)