Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

oh grow up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies

i have no idea how but my sd's mom found out we were going camping this weekend,but she called my dh last night pissed off about us being out until after easter. this woman will do ANYTHING to get sd on holidays,she told dh that if he keeps her on easter that she will call the cops on him and tell them he kidnapped sd.......jesus lady let go,its not like we're a million miles away,we're an hour away and sd is excited to easter egg hunt in the camp ground with her half brother,half sister,and cousin. 

dont know what i did to piss this lady off but she has been this way since me and dh got engaged(we got married last year we were engaged for 2 years before that)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orchardmoma
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Not being able to spend Easter with my child might make me a bit cranky as well, but I do agree that she can be an adult about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Quoting orchardmoma:

Not being able to spend Easter with my child might make me a bit cranky as well, but I do agree that she can be an adult about it.

dh has never gotten sd on holidays,in 5 years this is the first holiday he gets to spend with her

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:02 PM

bump

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:02 PM

That's part of what you should expect if you are divorced and have a child. There are going to be times you'll have to split holidays, weekends, school breaks... it kinda comes with it. I'm sorry you have to deal with her crazy. GL

WinterIsComing
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Let her call the cops... just make sure to have SD's birth certificate with you and DH's ID, as well as any custody order you may have and copies of you letting her know you'd be camping that weekend... if they show up, show them the papers and they'll leave you alone.

And hopefully she'll get into a heap of trouble for filing a false report.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Quoting FutureCooper118:

That's part of what you should expect if you are divorced and have a child. There are going to be times you'll have to split holidays, weekends, school breaks... it kinda comes with it. I'm sorry you have to deal with her crazy. GL

sd's mom doesnt think that...she thinks that because shes the mom she gets every holiday......its sad....and very annoying

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting WinterIsComing:

Let her call the cops... just make sure to have SD's birth certificate with you and DH's ID, as well as any custody order you may have and copies of you letting her know you'd be camping that weekend... if they show up, show them the papers and they'll leave you alone.

we plan to have a copy of the order in our car and a scan of sd's birth certificate in there as well,just in case lol

km1970
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting orchardmoma:

dh has never gotten sd on holidays,in 5 years this is the first holiday he gets to spend with her

Why is this the first holiday? What does visitation say? 

Hope you all have a great time. It sounds fun!

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Sounds like you guys need to keep that with you at all times anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WinterIsComing:

we plan to have a copy of the order in our car and a scan of sd's birth certificate in there as well,just in case lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Quoting km1970:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting orchardmoma:

Why is this the first holiday? What does visitation say? 

Hope you all have a great time. It sounds fun!

because she makes some excuse as to why sd cant go with us on holidays,and its normall bull crap

and it should be fun :) after the egg hunt we're going to ride our bikes to the tide pools and see what we can find

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)