Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

did you follow in your mothers foot steps?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 290 Replies
1 mom liked this
My mom had two boys (miscarriage, still birth) and then my sister and I. I had to boys and then a girl. My sister also has two boys and then a girl. We always joke that she needs to have a fourth to see if they would have a girl. I think its just a weird connection we have with our mom.
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Not even close, lol. My mom had 2 girls and a boy, I have a boy. DH and I are one and done.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:35 AM

nope, my mom had 2 girls, I have 1 boy

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:35 AM

My mom had three girls. My sister and I are twins, I like to think that she will end up with twins lol. I have two girls and my oldest sister has a boy and a girl.

Lennyloves
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Haha-love how you wish twins on your sister and not you:)

Quoting thenameshailie:

My mom had three girls. My sister and I are twins, I like to think that she will end up with twins lol. I have two girls and my oldest sister has a boy and a girl.

mlb456
by Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Yep she had a boy first then ME :) i had my son first then my daughter..
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:43 AM
2 moms liked this

As long as it isnt me! I am a twin, my mother is a twin, my grandmother is a twin, my mothers half brothers who I have never met are twins and my great uncle is a twin. Its going to happen to someone, but we are done so I dodged the bullet.

Quoting Lennyloves: Haha-love how you wish twins on your sister and not you:)
Quoting thenameshailie:

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:45 AM
My Mom and Dad had 4 girls.

I have 1 girl and 2 boys.

My sister has 1 girl and 2 boys.

My other sister has 2 girls and 1 boy.
MamaRae85
by *you're on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope. My mom's two oldest are girl, boy. Mine are both boys. However, I have a half-brother, so my dad's two oldest are boys. So I guess I followed in his footsteps. lol

I'm an idgit. My oldest full sibling is a girl, so my dad's two oldest are boy then girl. My mom's two oldest are girl (same girl), then boy. So, no, I didn't follow in either of their footsteps. Again, idgit. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM

When my mom was my age, she had me, a miscarriage my sister, my brother, an my sister (lost one of the twins) and my brother. 

I have only had three kids, and one miscarriage. I followed as far as having a girl first, but that is as far as it went. 

blue-heart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 8:49 AM
My mom had 2 boys and then me. I have 2 boys, wanting another baby. Hopefully a girl is in my future.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)