I called back this morning and it was a completely different realtor who STILL DIDN'T ANSWER HER PHONE. Argh. D: I left her a message a few hours ago but haven't heard anything back yet. So I don't know if I should wait a while and call back or wait for her to call me. All I want to know is if the price on the website is right (I have had the price on the website be wrong before). If the price is $80,000 or below I am buying it.
I am trying to be patient but I really want someone to call me back now.