Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

photo posts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies
Why do people post bad quality professional pictures and then get butthurt when people comment about the quality being awful?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM
10 moms liked this

I don't understand why grown women feel the need to be bitches about fucking PICTURES! If somebody wants to share their pictures of their children, some bitch, or two or three, have to turn it all around and bash SOMETHING. The kids hair, forehead, nose, the quality of the photo, the outfit. It's ridiculous.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM
4 moms liked this
I think people who comment on the quality are assholes. Just look at the cute kid, ffs.
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Good question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Then don't label it as professional pictures, just snapshots. Problem solved.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I posted some pics of my dd in a private group that my friend had done, everybody was really sweet, about DD but the quality and what was wrong with it was pointed out. I was glad b/c I didn't know any better and I won't have her do our pics again and I certainly won't pay her for her to do them again.

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Why do people feel the need to make a post about a post posting pictures then bitching because nobody gave a fuck about their judgments on the post that posted pictures... Madness.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Apr. 9, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Because I don't know, maybe the photo post is supposed to be about the subject of the photos and not the quality of them. Some people are excited about their children and want to share them. Why take the time out of your day just to make a shitty comment to a person who is sharing something special to them with you?
DW030714
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Did they ask for opinions on the quality of the photo? If not, why comment? Otherwise that's just being mean for no reason.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Unless the person posting the pictures took them, I don't see how it's a shitty comment. I'm a photographer though and critism is how we learn.

Quoting rfhsure: Because I don't know, maybe the photo post is supposed to be about the subject of the photos and not the quality of them. Some people are excited about their children and want to share them. Why take the time out of your day just to make a shitty comment to a person who is sharing something special to them with you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Exactly. If you don't know any better then you keep paying for crappy quality. Your memories are preserved by someone claiming to be a photographer but doesn't know anything about photography other than pushing the button.

The general consenus though is that making a comment about the quality of the photo is just mean spirited.

Quoting littlesippycup:

I posted some pics of my dd in a private group that my friend had done, everybody was really sweet, about DD but the quality and what was wrong with it was pointed out. I was glad b/c I didn't know any better and I won't have her do our pics again and I certainly won't pay her for her to do them again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)