Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yeah im gonna jump on this bandwagon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

im a waitress,so iv seen some weird shit....but last night took the cake,a family walked in,got seated in my section and looked normal. when they ordered they ordered a small salad with no dressing along with their meals..now our small salads ARE a meal. i bring their food out and go tend to my other tables,when i was going back to see how they were doing i saw that the woman had a rat sitting ON the table eating the salad they ordered........i quickly asked how everything was and ran to my manager to ask him what to do. he went out and asked them to leave because pets arent allowed in the restaurant and the woman literally had this all ready to go and pulled out a piece of paper stating that her rat was for her anxiety. smh if its that bad,get your shit to go and eat outside so your not around a billion people

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LokisLover
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this

so today it's abortion, fat people, and rats.... this place keeps getting weirder and weirder...

flibbertygibbet
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Well okay
imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Bull shit.
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM

LOL - yuck.

People are fucking weirdos.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I missed the fat people post.  And to be fair, at least rats are a little different from the standard fare. 

Quoting LokisLover:

so today it's abortion, fat people, and rats.... this place keeps getting weirder and weirder...

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM

What the actual fuck? I don't believe this is true. And if it was, you still had every right to kick her out. There is no such thing as a "Service" rat. And the ADA doesn't even recognize "service" dogs for anxiety and emotional support. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Quoting imthatgirl0607: Bull shit.

im completely serious......it was nasty......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Quoting AliKatAK47:

What the actual fuck? I don't believe this is true. And if it was, you still had every right to kick her out. There is no such thing as a "Service" rat. And the ADA doesn't even recognize "service" dogs for anxiety and emotional support. 

the paper was legit,my manager couldnt have kicked her out

KREX0914
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM

There was a post earlier about a woman taking her pet rat to the park and letting it play in her hair ...

In Texas it costs between $70 and $250, but you can register all kinds of animals as "emotional support animals." It gives them the right to go anywhere a service dog can go, I believe. You may qualify if you have depression, anxiety, panic attacks, personality disorders or PTSD.

I had a pet rat when I was little. His name was Nim. I agree, though. Taking a rat into a restaurant is disgusting.

LokisLover
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM

That is true lol... I love rats tho & I just keep wanting to write essays about how awesome they are but then realize I don't want to waste my time lol

Quoting 3JuJu3:

I missed the fat people post.  And to be fair, at least rats are a little different from the standard fare. 

Quoting LokisLover:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN