Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where do you get your kids swim suits??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 173 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm having a hell of a time finding something decent for my girls this year! I usually get them tankini style suits like in the pictures, but everything I've found is tiny triangle tops. I'm having the hardest time with my teens. They do not want the tiny tops or the ones that tie behind their necks. Pain in my butt!!
For the teens it's either teeny tiny or old ladyish.
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I got my oldest DD's at Target this year. I always like Osh Kosh's suits as well. OH and Superstore. I have the CUTEST one that fits my youngest now from Superstore

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Usually big 5. My kids prefer 1 pieces or the rash guard shirt. Try finding the separates so you can buy a bigger top
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

This year we got them at Target...

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I got my girls ones from Old Navy last year for them to wear this year......but they are the triangle top kinds.  Idk if they have tankinis, but they do for women, so the should for girls! 

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Target or Zulily. I'm considering buying SwimZip suits though. They're cute and they cover.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:34 PM
My kids are built funny so one pieces don't work the one in the blue is wearing a fricken 4/5 suit and she's almost 8. They do have rash guards they wear when they are in the sun though I try to keep them As covered as possible because they burn like little lobsters no matter how much sunblock we use.

Quoting HIJKLM: Usually big 5. My kids prefer 1 pieces or the rash guard shirt. Try finding the separates so you can buy a bigger top
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I looked at target before we went in vacation but maybe it was too early... I think I'm going to have to spend a day at the mall with the teens because all the ones they saw at target where tiny thank goodness my girls are modest.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

This year we got them at Target...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM
I have boys and buy swim trunks at Nordstrom.
i.love.my.life
by Arika on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Target, Gap, Children's Place, Carters, Gymboree. My kids have about 5 swimsuits a piece each year. We camp a lot so we always have extras handy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM
I got dd's from wal mart and target and one from jc penny's.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)