Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't control myself around sweets.....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM
  • 74 Replies

I just ate 6 cupcakes. 6! Basically all of them!  No food today just cupcakes....and now I feel like I am OD'ing on the sugar.....

I hardly ever have sweets in the house cause I go binge-insaneo if they are here. Like if I buy a box of Oreos....they will be gone  in 1 to 2 days. I basically won't eat anything but the sweets....till they are gone

is anyone else like this!? I lack self control.....damn you sugar!

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a chocoholic. I am fat because of it. I have no self control. Seriously I have healthy meals and then my kids go to bed and I eat 10 Reese's.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:40 PM

yes but i learn to curve it by saying im not buying anymore till next month so then i learn to strech it out so i can have a lil every night and it was hard i had to smack my own hand if i tired to eat more and had my dh keep putting them up where i couldnt reach them

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Lol I just skip the meals when I'm on a sugar binge

Quoting Anonymous: I am a chocoholic. I am fat because of it. I have no self control. Seriously I have healthy meals and then my kids go to bed and I eat 10 Reese's.

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Yeah I think I will not buy sweet till may. these cupcakes weren't even my idea....damn neighbour being neighbourly and trying to fatten me up with delicious..... 

Quoting Anonymous:

yes but i learn to curve it by saying im not buying anymore till next month so then i learn to strech it out so i can have a lil every night and it was hard i had to smack my own hand if i tired to eat more and had my dh keep putting them up where i couldnt reach them

tinkerxbell
by Danger Will Robinson on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Normally I could take or leave anything sweet. If I buy something for myself I'll eat a little bit and then it sits there until DH eats it or I give it to DS... But the past couple days I have been crazy about chocolate or just candy or anything sweet I can find (which isn't much, because I don't usually buy that stuff)... ugh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM
I used to do that but I want to set a good example for the kids. But I binge almost every night. It is a big problem. And dh doesn't even want to be around me when I haven't had my chocolate.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Lol I just skip the meals when I'm on a sugar binge

Quoting Anonymous: I am a chocoholic. I am fat because of it. I have no self control. Seriously I have healthy meals and then my kids go to bed and I eat 10 Reese's.

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Meeee too! But when that craving strikes and I indulge I really go overboard!

Quoting tinkerxbell:

Normally I could take or leave anything sweet. If I buy something for myself I'll eat a little bit and then it sits there until DH eats it or I give it to DS... But the past couple days I have been crazy about chocolate or just candy or anything sweet I can find (which isn't much, because I don't usually buy that stuff)... ugh.

smurfy88
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I am not normally big on sugar, but this pregnancy I can't get enough! I am trying to be good, but I even dream about a dessert buffet with cakes, brownies, cupcakes, ice cream, and pie!!!!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I can't stomach sweet, but salty? Yes please!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Wow! That's crazy! I have a huge sweet tooth but I like to conserve... Like 1 a day, oh and share, I share....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)