Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A Mom's Car, in Pictures

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM
  • 121 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does your car look totally "Mom-ified," with spare EVERYTHING stowed somewhere (clothes, snacks, water, sunscreen, bucket-and-trash-bags-to-double-as-a-potty)? Crazy bumper stickers or window decals? An avalanche of crumbs under the car seats?

Well, we want to see pics! We'll use the best ones in an upcoming slideshow on The Stir. Post yours here!

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM

My kids are older so bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I just cleaned it out on Monday when it was finally warm enough. It was not pretty after the long winter!

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:45 PM
8 moms liked this

Besides the carseats, you wouldnt know i was a mom.  I keep my car pretty tidy and clutter free.  

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Mine is just a clean, clutter-free van. 

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My car doesn't have anything like that, but a bucket and trash bags for a potty is genius! Especially if you are potty training!
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I have snacks, water, wipes, diapers, pull ups, I change of clothes per kid. Plastic bags for soiled diapers/clothes, books and kid magazines.

You can't tell it's there because it's in the stowaway storage part of my van. I have 5 car seats though so that screams mom. Lol.
Cafe Amanda
by Head Admin on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting norahsmommy: I have snacks, water, wipes, diapers, pull ups, I change of clothes per kid. Plastic bags for soiled diapers/clothes, books and kid magazines. You can't tell it's there because it's in the stowaway storage part of my van. I have 5 car seats though so that screams mom. Lol.

5 car seats!! Post a pic, pretty please? :)

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Uh.....no.  My van has car seats and a stroller visible.  I suppose it being a van is enough to scream "mom"; but I don't keep a ton of extra crap in it.

Cafe Amanda
by Head Admin on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Quoting MamaJess9: My car doesn't have anything like that, but a bucket and trash bags for a potty is genius! Especially if you are potty training!

This was a fortuitous find for me one summer, when a kid desperately needed to poop and we were nowhere near a bathroom and VOILA: sand pail + 4-gallon trash bags I always keep in a roll in the glove compartment = instant potty. LOL.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I currently have poor dead French fries littering floor, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)