Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have an abortion...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 371 Replies
7 moms liked this

For any reason other then saving the baby from being born with a horrific, deabilitating and painful disease, (think Tay-Sachs) OR the baby is not developed properly and is dying or has died in the womb,

My honest opinion is that you should be aborted from this planet.If you were raped, get pregnant and kill your baby, you are NO better then your rapist. In fact you are WORSE.

I will never change my opinion, and I pray every day that more and more states do what Texas has, and eventually outlaw ALL abortions other then medical EMERGENCIES and mercifully euthanizing babies with horrible diseases.

And that house of Horrors movie being made? I hope they show the DEMONS (most people call them women) who scraped together the money to go pay that doctor to MURDER VIABLE BABIES. I think everyone of those women should be in prison for murder. They can act horrified at what that doctor did by delivering the babies and snipping their spinal cords, but they all CHOSE TO LET HIM DO IT, and PAID him to do it. They have NO right to be upset.

I will not answer to any comments on this post either. And I expect it to poof really soon. Oh well. It's my opinon.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:48 PM
18 moms liked this

So... abortion is wrong, but the death penalty is ok?

After all, that is what you're suggesting ("aborting" a born, sentient human being from the planet for doing something you disagree with).

Will you be the one to flip the switch?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:49 PM
21 moms liked this
Thankfully, your opinion has no bearing on my rights.
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:50 PM
5 moms liked this

The abortions you are talking about are illegal and were done illegally. 

Legal abortions happen well before viability.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:51 PM
5 moms liked this
Texas outlawed all non emergency abortions?!?? I was at Planned Parenthood, in Austin, last week driving a friend home after her abortion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:52 PM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I agree :) for the most part anyways. And before anyone quotes me, yes I was raped, got pregnant as a teenager and still raised my child instead of killing him for something that was not his fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM
4 moms liked this
That's a bitch move. If you believe in what you say then own your shit. Don't run.
Anouck
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Okay then, you go with your bad self. Thankfully, you don't get to decide other women's rights. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM
10 moms liked this

TotallyTweedles
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
So it's okay to "kill" some babies but not others? Gotcha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:53 PM
I am pro life as well and mostly agree with your post. But unfortunately pro-lifers are the root to all evil in this world.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)