Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are There Times When Even Thought You Know You Love Your Husband,

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM
  • 75 Replies

But you don't like him? How often does that happen? How fast do you get over it?

by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:08 PM

There are plenty of times that happens to me. I get over it fast though.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Normally on his days off and then I'm fine again once he goes back to work LOL

That sounds horrible but it's true. I love him a lot but I enjoy my breaks from EVERYone including the kids when they are sleeping & school & when he's at work.

cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate to admit that I get that way, but  I do.

But I know that a lot of it right now is hormonal. I just found out that I am perimenopausal, and...well..that is explaining A LOT. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. My dh is the best ever. I always like him and everyday I am more in love with him 😍
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

I hate to admit that I get that way, but  I do.

But I know that a lot of it right now is hormonal. I just found out that I am perimenopausal, and...well..that is explaining A LOT. LOL

On June 11, I will be married for thirty one years, and I get that way. Lol. As much as I love him, sometimes I get mad and think I don't like him. It goes away fast though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

There have been a lot of those times. Anymore I can see when it's coming and I just tune him out lol

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

That sounds horrible but it's true. I love him a lot but I enjoy my breaks from EVERYone including the kids when they are sleeping & school & when he's at work.

I think most of us get that way sometimes. We all need our breaks once in a while.

Hot_Badonkadonk
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course, there are times that I don't like him. It really just depends on the circumstance as to how long it lasts.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here!  Not that I dislike him - it's just that I work extra hours when he's off and the house ends up a disaster by the end of the two days.  I work part time, but try to schedule most of that time during his times off so we don't have to worry about a babysitter. 

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this
To me it happens A LOT. I love hin and I want to be with him but when he does things I cant stand, I dislike him. I love going places with him as long as I drive and he doednt interrogate me. His driving is not the best and he asks so many questions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)